Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1066

Yeah, the fact that Bizarro Jon had Conners' costume tells me we're not getting him here.

Or probably any Superfamily member since they already retconned out Kara.

Since the show's already went there with John and Nat, I'd be totally okay with it if they decided to do a multiversal superfamily. Get Melissa to guest star as her version of Supergirl instead of introducing a new one and even Joshua Orpin from "Titans", if he's ever interested (I think he said once he was, if I recall correctly).

Even better, being only occasional guest stars, easy to avoid the "where were they when x happened?" questions.

I'm not totally sure if it'd fit with the tone of the show, but it's a possibility.
    Last edited by Jon11; 09-13-2022 at 09:27 AM.
    "Keep flying; keep fighting; keep loving; keep smiling. You won’t always be right, but you don’t have to be. Be just. Be fair. Be good. Be brave. Be Superman." - Bryan Q. Miller.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I love Conner, but there is really no need for him when you have 2 teen supersons already on the show.
    That's my thinking. They already have a Superboy and the potential for another one. They don't need a third.
    Assassinate Putin!

Looks like they modified Hoechlin’s suit for S3:

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Is this edited in any way? Because it's definitely darker which is nice and opened up the next which is also nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon11 View Post
    Since the show's already went there with John and Nat, I'd be totally okay with it if they decided to do a multiversal superfamily. Get Melissa to guest star as her version of Supergirl instead of introducing a new one and even Joshua Orpin from "Titans", if he's ever interested (I think he said once he was, if I recall correctly).

Even better, being only occasional guest stars, easy to avoid the "where were they when x happened?" questions.

I'm not totally sure if it'd fit with the tone of the show, but it's a possibility.

Yeah this is the only way I would be think they would bring Conner on the show,they already blew the door off the multiverse with the bizzaro world,Titans earth would be easy compared to that .

And if Conner showed up he would have to be presented by showing how he is different than the boys from the start to the end.

Either way I would like a crossover between all the CW,HBOmax,and movie characters,at least once just to see them all together in one scene
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Yeah this is the only way I would be think they would bring Conner on the show,they already blew the door off the multiverse with the bizzaro world,Titans earth would be easy compared to that .

And if Conner showed up he would have to be presented by showing how he is different than the boys from the start to the end.

Either way I would like a crossover between all the CW,HBOmax,and movie characters,at least once just to see them all together in one scene
    Apparently Titans, Stargirl, and Doom Patrol are crossing over so the MAX funded shows are at least going to acknowledge each other (in what might be all three’s final seasons).
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Hmm...I don't dislike it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hmm...I don't dislike it.
    Wish they’d make the s-shield a bit bigger but otherwise it’s fine.

I don't hate it.

But then again I said the same thing when they first showed non-TV shots of the Season 2 suits almost a year ago and that one definitely looked worse onscreen.

I really wish they would lay off the muscle-painted ĺook for these costumes. Tyler is jacked enough by himself.

The suit need only suggest strength not artificially overemphasize it.

And why does the S-shield's red tint look so much darker than his red cape?

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Still not the biggest fan of the painted on muscles, myself. But on first glance it does seem to be a bit better in that regard compared to last season.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Apparently Titans, Stargirl, and Doom Patrol are crossing over so the MAX funded shows are at least going to acknowledge each other (in what might be all three’s final seasons).
    When did they announce this?
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    When did they announce this?
    They didn’t, it’s only a rumor

It's an improvement. The colors are more vibrant. The S shield is larger - though it's a miss not to have the color match the red of the cape as should the boots. Boots look cheap and the fit around the waist still looks weird.
    Last edited by Jeffrey2; 09-14-2022 at 10:49 AM.

They didn’t, it’s only a rumor
    Stargirl and Titans are about as far apart as you can get in terms of tone and audiences.
    Assassinate Putin!