Default Ron marz interview. Silver surfer project life in the industry.

Ron Marz and Ron Lim are responsible for one of if not the best Silver Surfer run of all time. He recently did an interview with Perch on a wide range of topics. Fun fact, he has worked for every comics company except one. Try to guess which one it is before you click on the link.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xbaj2-mVGJY

Oh and don't forget to buy the new Silver Surfer project by Ron Marz and Ron Lim

silver-surfer-reborn-1-art.jpg
    Last edited by Anthony W; 12-07-2021 at 09:25 PM. Reason: I thought about calling Marz and Lim R2, but that was dumb.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Yikes....this is an hour long. Just give us a spoiler tagged answer. I really don't like to burn up time on long podcasts. about 1/2 is tops for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Yikes....this is an hour long. Just give us a spoiler tagged answer. I really don't like to burn up time on long podcasts. about 1/2 is tops for me.
    The answer can be found at 7:40!
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    The answer can be found at 7:40!
    Thanks! I have so little patience these days

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Thanks! I have so little patience these days
    No problem.

Awesome! Looking forward to the return of one of my favorite creative teams: Marz & Lim (XD)

This interview should be posted in Silver Surfer's discussion thread. Not enough people post there.

I can't wait for this! What a gift to have such a legendary team back again!
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Nobody draws a better Silver Surfer than Ron Lim.

^^^To the utmost, I agree!