Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Acted like a fanboy watching that trailer. Loved how the opening mirrored the one from Sonic Adventure. We getting the Adventure Ice Cap stage and Lost World from the looks of it.

That was incredible! This official trailer receives an S-Rank for a job well done.

Trailer looks good an fun, i liked the first one so i hope this is just as if not better with the additions of Tails and Knuckles.

The movie will be called Sonic vs Knuckles in Japan
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Tracker_T...25120597835776

I wonder whose going to appear in the post-credit scene this time: Metal Sonic or Shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Common Writer View Post
    I wonder whose going to appear in the post-credit scene this time: Metal Sonic or Shadow.
    Metal Sonic would make sense if only because a Sonic CD adaption would introduce Amy and she's probably the next most likely character for them to introduce.

I'm more curious if they're going to save the third film for Sonic going Super.

It looks fun but I'm more of an Adventures fan than the classic era. So if they adapt Sonic Adventure 2, I'll be hyped.

I rather they bring in Sally Acorn or Blaze The Cat over Amy. They just interests me more than Amy does. Unless they deal with her crush on Sonic, she just comes off as tedious and one-note.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-12-2021 at 03:50 PM.

Default SEGA Appreciation Thread

I had no idea that this was coming out as well. But I am excited!

I hope a Jet Set Radio Anime is in the works.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

I wonder what other SEGA classics will be adapted into movies.

I hope they do a Crazy Taxi movie.

I feel that a Crazy Taxi movie could be to the 90s, what American Graffiti was to the 60s.
    If I could pick one: Shinobi

Another SEGA Classic that I would like to see adapted into live-action is the Bayonetta franchise.

Bayonetta is a big hit with the girl gamer community so adapting it into live-action could bring in a largely female demographic that most video game-based films won't.

Another SEGA Classic that I would like to see adapted into live-action is the Bayonetta franchise.

Bayonetta is a big hit with the girl gamer community so adapting it into live-action could bring in a largely female demographic that most video game-based films won't.
    I'm not sure about that one. Bayonetta has an unnecessarily convoluted story with an unlikable one-note cast to me. They'd have their work cut out for them or it would flop harder than Dead or Alive.

I don't want modern Hollywood touching Bayonetta. Give her an anime and keep her there.

Phantasy Star? I always thought that was Sega's answer to Final Fantasy, but they seemed to stop after Phantasy Star Online. A CGI one-off would be nice.

Isn't Bayonetta a bit... contentious among female audiences?