Mighty Member

Default Horror movies they could make about annoying celebrities

Tukker : (Tucker Carlson) Purge-like movie about an evil charismatic right winger...

Gretta : Children of the corn type film

Others?

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Tukker : (Tucker Carlson) Purge-like movie about an evil charismatic right winger...
    If you make him charismatic it automatically fails as a Tucker Carlson stand-in.

Mighty Member

Thanks. We're thankfully not too familiar with TC here in Oz. I mostly know him from appearances in www.thismodernworld.com

Under a rock: disgraced celebs find themselves drawn to a mysterious tunnel under an enormous boulder... (Will Smith, Jonathan Majors, Kramer, Lance Armstrong etc..)

Spectacular Member

The Kardashians. A familial coven of witches who practice ritual sacrifices to gain wealth/fame, and bathe in blood to keep their skin tight.

Seems like an easy no brainer and I'm surprised it hasn't been done already. Unless....

Mighty Member

oooo I like that one! A bipolar rapper and a basketballer stumble onto their secret. The stepfather is transformed into a woman. It could begin, like the recent Chris rock concert, with Ray K and his daughters being "cursed" for freeing a murdering football star...

Maybe a "Lord of the Darkness" Osbournes film as well with a kick ass black Sabbath soundtrack...
    Last edited by AnthonyO'Brien; 04-27-2023 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Didn't the Purge movies have a few Tucker Carlson stand-ins already?