View Poll Results: Outside of General Zod, who is your favorite Phantom Zoner?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jax-Ur

3 12.50%
  • Faora

4 16.67%
  • Quex-Ul

2 8.33%
  • Ursa

4 16.67%
  • Non

0 0%
  • Lor-Zod

1 4.17%
  • Dr. Xa-Du

7 29.17%
  • Others

3 12.50%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member

Mon El is my favorite Zoner by far.

My issue is the Zoners save for Mon-El and Zod are pretty much interchangeable to me. It's all hardened prison nutjobs and Zod. Faora/Ursa could have been a good Supergirl rogue, but she isn't even that as far as I know.

I guess the idea of a Kryptonian serial killer is interesting at least. I assume that's what the mummy guy's deal was,

Considering what modern takes on Krypton are like I'm surprised there aren't any Political Prisoners in the Zone. As far as I know, Mon El is the only guy that got put in the Zone for medical reasons. You'd figure he might not have been the only terminal case that got put in the Zone.

The zone has more potential to be interesting if it were something more than Krypton's Alcatraz.

Just saying those of you guys saying they should do more with the Zone absolutely need to check out what PKJ has been doing with it:

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    It would be a fun idea if the Science Council had therapists enter the Phantom Zone to help with the rehabilitation of inmates. I could see that as an idea Mort Weisinger would have loved. And then there would be one or two psychologists hanging out in the Zone who had survived their world's end. I'm sure Mon-El would have welcomed the support.
    Oh yeah, that's a fun idea. I don't know if actual therapists is quite comic-booky enough for him, but he got enough ideas for stories on the therapists' couch himself, iirc, so the grain of a great On-Brand idea is definitely there!
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

I always liked the idea of Charlie Kweskill, amnesiac Kryptonian who thought he was just some dude.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    I've absolutely gotta give this one to Quex-Ul / Charlie Kweskill. The idea is just so good - a Kryptonian who leaves the Zone, wants revenge on Jor-El, but still won't let innocent people get hurt, who is willing to make peace with Kal-El when given cause to do so, and who upon losing his powers, just gets a normal job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montressor View Post
    I always liked the idea of Charlie Kweskill, amnesiac Kryptonian who thought he was just some dude.
    My man! Haha
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Happy Holidays from the Phantom Zone. A gift for me, from... me

20211226_174449.jpg
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog