Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

You know if you add Hope to the table given her abilities and with who is on the team if this ever became a conduit, the council that is, from virtue of the time they spend together and given Storm's concreted gift of divinity from birth this conduit could very well turn into a mutant pantheon. We already know other mutants believe in most of them on this team. Could be quite interesting and the size fits like an olympia etc.
    Last edited by jwatson; 12-11-2021 at 05:32 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Looking forward to more of this but on a grander scale.
    Attachment 116136
    Attachment 116137
    Attachment 116138

Part of me wonders how long it will be before Namor shows up with his tail between his leg after the way he basically fronted on the mutants at the gala and now once again Atlantis is in shambles. Dude could use a break and a tad of humility.
    Maybe if the Arakki laughed at him...

I see several Aralli at the table, but not Isca or Tarn.
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Also it confirms that Magneto has left the Quiet Council. Is he joining Duggan's X line?
    He’s in the pit
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I still don't understand why Colossus of all people is on the council. He's to weak for the Game of Thrones
    Which is the very reason he was selected for The Council. Hoping he will surprise people.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    just noticed this but not only is magneto helmet their but also jeans mask and cyclops visor. does something happen to those 3??
    Probably jean became the pheonix again with hope being her emissary. Wolverine's claws are on the Jesus chair so I guess he and Scott are the consorts of the pheonix and play a big role, oh and magneto is the one orchestrating the cosmic fire chickens return.

Actually it's pretty much Gillen council from Utopia days minus a few characters with a few added in.

On another note i hope gillen also has an issue that explores the arrako council as well since storm sits on both though i'm sure most of that focus will happen in ewing book if it comes to fruition which ii hope it does. As has been alluded before it just makes sense for Xmen red to be about the red plant Arrako.
    The immortal book would likely focus on the inferno main players ie, Charles, Erik, destiny, mystique, Emma and maybe krakoa. Everyone else would be supporting.
    Xmen red might be about storm and the arakkii but I don't put my eggs in that basket since anything can happen and we might get an omega red book.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Maybe if the Arakki laughed at him...

I see several Aralli at the table, but not Isca or Tarn.
    These three are the ones who built arakii as a planet also they seem to be close to storm or at least follow her lead on things. Would live to see them interact more.

Love the imagery of death sitting in the middle chair leaning over to reveal the symbol of what the phoenix use to stand for. life. But then at the same time it's both, and life and death at the center of the council and it's decisions.
    Does the pheonix stand for anything anymore? Cause now I just know it is just an omnipotent fire bird and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    I think it's likely that they are building to a conflict between the council and Cyke and Jean. Imagine a scene where they get thrown into the pits, could be pretty powerful if done right.
    With storm as regent and on the council? That would be very contrived if they do not take time to really do it. Plus can you actually cage an omega level mutant indefinitely?

Quote Originally Posted by PopCulturePooka View Post
    It feels like theres a missing character in the middle. Like they have purposely left out someone.
    If you don't count Death/Lockheed, there are only 11 Krakoan mutants in the image, there should be a 12th.
    The image is missing the obvious "Christ" character and some of the others look like they are looking at someone who isn't there. Mostly Kate, Emma and Sinister.
    Possibly a new member of the QC or someone that rises to power quite soon.

And given stuff revealed in Inferno #3 today...

I wonder if the missing character might be
    spoilers:
    Cypher
    end of spoilers
    He is already on the council with krakoa ..... I think it is hope she is mutant messiah afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    Which is horrible too lmao
    The guy can't have a good pheonix idea to save his life. Wolverine is the pheonix at the end of time? Now I have to laugh

I think I like Werneck better as a concept artist. His Trial Issues and stuff on Empyre was pretty but kind of...nondescript.

The concept + Gillen sounds amazing though.

If the phoenix is coming back to the X-Men, it's not going to Jean or Rachel. Marvel will find a reason to make Wolverine or any other person to be the phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Probably jean became the pheonix again with hope being her emissary. Wolverine's claws are on the Jesus chair so I guess he and Scott are the consorts of the pheonix and play a big role, oh and magneto is the one orchestrating the cosmic fire chickens return.
    I think it is going to be the other way around. Based on what has been teased so far.

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    If the phoenix is coming back to the X-Men, it's not going to Jean or Rachel. Marvel will find a reason to make Wolverine or any other person to be the phoenix.
    Hope most likely.

Does the pheonix stand for anything anymore? Cause now I just know it is just an omnipotent fire bird and that's it.
    It’s a power-up hat for Avengers to wear.

When was this not the case?

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    When was this not the case?
    When it was about Jean

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Has no one questioned why Mystique is holding a pair of EYES???

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Has no one questioned why Mystique is holding a pair of EYES???
    The readers eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Confirmation that Magneto is leaving the council: https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1473369403282661379