Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member

Default If the Avengers, FF, rest of Superhero stood up to the Government for Mutants?

Its always been discuss why the nonmutant superhero teams don't do enough for the mutants, what if its the opposite, that the Avengers and FF decided to tell O.N.E. or any anti-mutant government agency or mutant hate group that if you miss with mutants, you have to go through us, or had they gotten involved in more of the mutant events. Many possibles like the Governments of the world considered them traitors and enemies. It happened in the bad futures where Sentinels went after the nonmutant superheroes. I can see Gyrich point out that the Super teams we rely to saved us turn their back on us and sided with the Mutants, so they are no better. Or the Avengers sending teams to deal with groups like Orchis, the Purifers, the Reavers, ect. those that active in genocide.
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 12-09-2021 at 11:55 AM.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

IIRC Cyke called at least one hero out back in HOX for not doing so, unless you count the "pardons" they offered Team Wolverine during the schism.
    My flag is bacon.

I find it weird that Orchis can just freely make murdering Nimrods up in space and shield doesn't really care. Shouldn't Shield also be responsible for protecting Krakoa a sovereign nations of Earth?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    I find it weird that Orchis can just freely make murdering Nimrods up in space and shield doesn't really care. Shouldn't Shield also be responsible for protecting Krakoa a sovereign nations of Earth?
    Shield has been dead for like 2 real life years before orchis happened.

I know X-people don't keep up with things outside of the X-world, but like c'mon.

After devil's regin i honestly can't be too upset anymore, apparently they don't even stand up for themselves. I felt such a peace when Storm was all like "welp that's a human law, we have immunity." while flying high. Let the standard marvel heroes experience oppression for once. Though funnily it does already read like a bigger deal to them with fisk being all evil when imo Norman osborn is far worse than fisk.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    After devil's regin i honestly can't be too upset anymore, apparently they don't even stand up for themselves. I felt such a peace when Storm was all like "welp that's a human law, we have immunity." while flying high. Let the standard marvel heroes experience oppression for once. Though funnily it does already read like a bigger deal to them with fisk being all evil when imo Norman osborn is far worse than fisk.
    ???

Dark Reign is like an entire like physical era of marvel.

Devil's reign isn't even gonna be like 1/10th of that.

Mighty Member

The actual not stupid answer is these books pretend like they're not the same world until they are and then again when they aren't.

That's just how it's always been, especially post I wanna say civil war.

Cause you go back even to the 90s and there's clear overlap that just don't exist no more, likely due to movie rights n stuff.

Astonishing Member

yeah I always wonder why the Avengers and other super teams, don't crack down hard on Anti-mutant groups that don't hide their genocidal acts and ways. have joint team efforts of both Avengers/X-MEN on Orchis or Sentinel manufacturing bases. I suppose the combination of both Thor and Storm would be overkill. There might be consequences as governments of the world will considered nonmutant Hero groups siding with the mutants as a act of war. or Wakanda considering assault on Storm and other mutants a act of agression against allies and Wakanda will send support or full backing. Imagine if the Space teams send in support and manpower resources. The Shiar declaring war on Earth if the mutants are being killed in numbers. Even debates with Reed Richards, Steve Rogers, and Tony Stark calling out the Graydon Creeds, the Strykers, the Trasks. The street level heroes will also get in on this. Hell imagine the Supernatural heroes like Strange and Ghost Rider. I would love to see how a Penance Stare would work on a Mutant-hating fanatic like the Purifers who think they are doing God's work. How about seeing Frank Castle gunning down anti-mutant groups that been committing hate crimes(usually involved murder and violence, Im sure it wont sit well that Frank will threaten whoever say Mutie or a racist slur with lethal force)
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 12-09-2021 at 01:09 PM.

Extraordinary Member

There are questions people can choose to spend their time on, but unless a writer wants lazy conflict none of this stuff ever actually matters in the stories because they are full of countless such "why doesn't X do Y" that if they were all addressed would make for a very boring and narrow shared universe.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    In a space station that was controlled by Iron man and the Illuminate

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    In a space station that was controlled by Iron man and the Illuminate
    This cannot be repeated enough. Fisk has nothing on Tony and Reed when it comes to causing damage to Mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    do you know what you never see. DC fans wondering why Superman and the rest of the justice league doesn't just go in to Gotham and beat all of Batman's rogue's gallery
    This feels apples-oranges. They don’t have to beat up the X-Men’s villains, just take a public stand against anti-Mutant government oppression.
    Last edited by useridgoeshere; 12-09-2021 at 08:38 PM.