Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    One of the biggest gaps in the krakoa attacks though is a whole island full of empaths, telepaths, and other sensory types and no one ever senses anything approaching an island. Sure psychic dampeners may block telepaths but that does stop someone like sophia sensing a shift in the wind, rictor a shift in the earth. All those mutant conduits and no one thought to put up a shield. Beast hasn't tried to produce a natural defense with krakoa plants and cadaviers? Telekinetic force bubble constantly going with mutants doing shifts. Forge doing a solar powered defense system. They can get galatic wifi but they can't put up a barrier. They can terraform an entire planet but can't sense when invaders are swimming up to their shores. lol
    To be fair, Black Tom has but usually its too late. You are right about a barrier and it doesnt make sense that they dont have one. We saw one used in Second Coming to trap the mutants on Utopia. They should repurpose that tech for Krakoa

I'm so excited to see they're delivering on their promise of and experiencing more of Colossus's biggest arc ever.

/SaRcAsM/

Extraordinary Member

X force has got to be the most incompetent team ever

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    To be fair, Black Tom has but usually its too late. You are right about a barrier and it doesnt make sense that they dont have one. We saw one used in Second Coming to trap the mutants on Utopia. They should repurpose that tech for Krakoa
    very true on the black tom front, he has definitely been stressing himself out along with sage doing the best they can practically alone. I mean exodus has never left the island surely a conduit between him, an empath, and a skids our armor type should be able to create a dome where with the empath you can sense someone coming close to it via emotions or add in one of the wolverines too and you also have a sheild with potential other senses as well and skids or armor can double enforce it. Exodus as an omega should be able to maintain it and still tell his stories.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Fantastic Member

His dialogue is just.so.dull.

Incredible Member

It's such a shame cos X-Force had one of the best premise when Hickman's era launched and it did start off with a bang. Can't for the life of me understand what went wrong.

Was it because they tried to do something different by having 2-Arms of X-Force (Intelligence AND Strike Force)? Was the team too small for such (decent) story telling? Should there have been a separate team in charge of Krakoa's security? Did that limit story telling? Was there too much Wolverine? The questions go on...

Instead, we got what I always felt was a half hearted attempt of telling (some semblence of) a story which ended up being a mish-mash of random (possibly good) ideas.

Correct me if I'm wrong but even the opening story (Peacock guy and the enhanced/grown "human" killing machines) still has not wrapped up/ progressed much?

*Heavy sigh*

The color work on that cover -- the lighting especially -- is terrific.

Yup. Nice cover. Cool lighting.

I wish this team was more proactive.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    One of the biggest gaps in the krakoa attacks though is a whole island full of empaths, telepaths, and other sensory types and no one ever senses anything approaching an island. Sure psychic dampeners may block telepaths but that does stop someone like sophia sensing a shift in the wind, rictor a shift in the earth. All those mutant conduits and no one thought to put up a shield. Beast hasn't tried to produce a natural defense with krakoa plants and cadaviers? Telekinetic force bubble constantly going with mutants doing shifts. Forge doing a solar powered defense system. They can get galatic wifi but they can't put up a barrier. They can terraform an entire planet but can't sense when invaders are swimming up to their shores. lol
    Which is why this book is stupid and coming to an end.

It’s not Krakoa overall. Krakoa is amazing. X-Force is just a joke.

Hopefully we get the relaunch announcement about X-Force today. It needs a reboot in the worst way. Percy has run this team into the ground. Time for someone else to give it a go.

If they’re going in the order at the bottom of the Destiny of X teaser that came out on Monday afternoon, from L to R, then X-Force is next. I’m not sure they are, but so far with Immortal X-men and Marauders it has followed that order. So we’ll see…

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Is this volume of X-Force ending? I need Percy gone and somoene new taking over in Destiny of X
    Bring back Kyle and Yost

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    Bring back Kyle and Yost
    This. So much this.

Why is BlackBox not on this team to give them some pointers on security

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    Bring back Kyle and Yost
    That was a great run. Pretty underrated too. Just straight up black ops wetworks $#!t. Pretty clear concept. I also loved Spurrier’s take on the team as the mutant CIA. I feel like the perfect fusion would’ve been the pace and artwork of the Kyle/Yost run with the high concept of the Spurrier run as the mutant CIA. With a mashup of those teams… Cable, Psylocke, Wolverine, Domino, Archangel and Wolfsbane… or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    I'm so excited to see they're delivering on their promise of and experiencing more of Colossus's biggest arc ever.

/SaRcAsM/
    Same here. And somewhere JDW is laughing, thinking "haha, fooled them all again."