Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default If you can take a Big Manga/Anime Franchise license and integrate into the MU?

Which would it be, Marvel has done it before similar in the 70s with Godzilla, what if they get the license of the manga publishing company like Shuiesha or Kodansha. Take a license from a manga creator and use those characters and integrate them into the Marvel Universe. What would you like to be. Of course their backstory has to reworked a bit there to make sense how they exist with the Marvel characters. I always picture Sailor Moon as I noticed that's the franchise that often get crossovered the most in fan fiction and Jordan D White love the series as he has a podcast dedicated to it. if you take Dragonball z, you are gonna nerf the DB characters hard, My Hero Academia maybe(of course you have to rule out the premise of the story how almost all of humanity has quirks which wont work in the MU with mutants, Inhumans, Eternals, Superhumans and most of humanity). I used to fantasized this sorta thing. Back in my drawing days I even drew a Age of Apocalypse version of Sailor Venus with a tragic backstory which I'm actually quite embarrassed about.

Yu Yu hakusho or Bleach. They are both set in the modern day and centered around the supernatural being a secret world. I'm leaning more towards YYH because it's lore is easier to integrate with the Marvel characters.

Always wanted an Iron Man / Gundam crossover. The whole war aspect of the series with Tony’s past as an arms dealers seems like it’s rife for potential and conflict.

Digimon. Would be fun to see Tai, Agumon and the rest of the chosen children fighting alongside earths mightiest heroes. And later on the other Marvel heroes can have their own Digimon.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member

Lately I been obsessive with imagining how Fairy Tail characters or Mashima related stuff interacting with the Marvel U. Athough certain things has to rework since FT literally from another Earth with its own continents and rules of magic and powerscaling. Mashima new work, Eden Zero would work well with Marvel cosmic athough.

Astonishing Member

Disk Wars would be cool.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Disk Wars would be cool.
    Yeah, piggyback off Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers and make a second series of that, maybe. Or even one for the more recent Marvel Future Avengers. Speaking of manga and anime with Marvel superheroes, maybe they could try adapting the recent Deadpool and Spider-Man manga series. Or perhaps bring back the Mangaverse, but with actual manga creators working on it or at least consulting on it.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Yu Yu hakusho or Bleach. They are both set in the modern day and centered around the supernatural being a secret world. I'm leaning more towards YYH because it's lore is easier to integrate with the Marvel characters.
    I'd really want to see BNHA characters interact with Marvel characters, but they would live in an alternate Earth.

Yuyu Hakusho is a probably the best choice, as it would actually add interesting stuff to Earth 616 and fit in very well.

Wingman would probably be quite easy to integrate too, as it also takes place in modern (well, 80s) world. Not as intresting as YYH, but it's a favorite of mine.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, piggyback off Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers and make a second series of that, maybe. Or even one for the more recent Marvel Future Avengers. Speaking of manga and anime with Marvel superheroes, maybe they could try adapting the recent Deadpool and Spider-Man manga series. Or perhaps bring back the Mangaverse, but with actual manga creators working on it or at least consulting on it.
    I want to see something like that a new Mangaverse 4 comics using just big names to draw attantion, and another 4 books being the actual soul using Japanese Marvel characters Big hero 6, monsters unleashed, and 2 others can't think of now. As you put actual Manga writers.

I want to see something like that a new Mangaverse 4 comics using just big names to draw attantion, and another 4 books being the actual soul using Japanese Marvel characters Big hero 6, monsters unleashed, and 2 others can't think of now. As you put actual Manga writers.
    Hmm, yeah. That sounds like it'd be good. And I'm still waiting on a Spider-Man-starring anime, like a decade ago from Madhouse with Iron Man, Wolverine, and Blade (not counting X-Men because that was a team series).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Hmm, yeah. That sounds like it'd be good. And I'm still waiting on a Spider-Man-starring anime, like a decade ago from Madhouse with Iron Man, Wolverine, and Blade (not counting X-Men because that was a team series).
    Animated Supaidāman please.

Animated Supaidāman please.
    That would be awesome, and if they can make manga and anime out of Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, GARO, and even Gridman . . . then why not 70s toku Spider-Man? Could even be a thing for the overall 60th anniversary of Spider-Man coming next year.

The creator of Yugioh did that Iron Man manga. How cool would it be to have Tony Stark create Duel Disks/Solid Vision and let YGO characters fight with their monsters? Hell, YGO ARC-V's protagonist already does this.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    The creator of Yugioh did that Iron Man manga. How cool would it be to have Tony Stark create Duel Disks/Solid Vision and let YGO characters fight with their monsters? Hell, YGO ARC-V's protagonist already does this.
    I'd add that the following Yu-Gi-Oh! series VRAINS takes place in a future with virtual reality-based Duel Monsters games, and since Tony had his own VR network for a while called Project eScape, I could see those two meeting at some point. Also, I've read that manga, and it seemed loosely based on the MCU versions of Iron Man and Spider-Man, at least in terms of Spider-Man's relationship to Iron Man there. Looking forward to the upcoming English release, though.

The characters from 'Until Death Do Us Part', 'Jesus Sajin Kouro' and 'Yami No Aegis' would be the easiest to slide into the MU, imo. Since they're all already a shared universe of superhero characters.

In fact, those are the manga's that Netflix should be trying to adapt. They would make a great replacement for the Netflix Marvel shows.