Hi, just signed up and looking for a wee bit of help. Im trying to find a certain type of comic that my brother and I used to buy when we went to Spain on holiday in the 1980s. we would buy them in Spanish newsagents but the text was in English. I can't remember any of the names of the publication and was hoping someone here could help. Not sure of the genre either but it was kind of horror/mystery but I dont think it was overly supernatural if that makes sense.
One such story I remember is a father hunting down the man who broke his daughter's heart ( the daughter committed suicide because of him) . He hunts the guy down across the world and seems to miss getting revenge each time. He then decides to stop the pursuit for good and in anger throws a knife against a thin wall. The knife goes through the thin wall the boyfriend is standing on the other side leaning against the wall and the knife goes into his back and kills him.
So the father does get revenge but is unaware of it.

Like I said help is very much appreciated, been looking online for ages. Thanks .