Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Lol that they have the good sense to not want Batman near this, but don't want "feminism" in a Wonder Woman product.

Feminism is why a male superhero shouldn't be in this beyond maybe a small cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Lol that they have the good sense to not want Batman near this, but don't want "feminism" in a Wonder Woman product.
    They only don't want Batman because they're a SM/WW shipper, look at their profile picture.

Lol, even with a kryptonite shield she's struggling
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-aGMuE34h8A

Funny how Batman can get Superman on the ropes with only a little bit of kryptonite he keeps in belt, but Wonder Woman with magic weapons made of the stuff can barely phase him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Only positive thing I can say is that at least they didn’t exempt Batman from being treated badly ! Irony is that’s probably going to bite them in the ass. Plenty of people going “I’m fine with Brainiac mindcontrolling the rest of the League, but how could they do that to Batman!!!!!!!”
    Tbh it's because this is supposed to be Arkham Batman, a very popular incarnation of the character. If it was some Elseworld Batman they dumped on, I don't think the outcry would be as bad. It's probably one of the most loved versions of the character up there with DCAU and Bale's version. Don't know what they were thinking

Luckily, Diana's solo game looks like a single player and knowing the dev, gameplay will be solid at worst. I'm more worried about how the story will be written
    Last edited by The Kid; 01-29-2024 at 07:54 PM.

spoilers:
    She literally stabs him with Kryptonite in the heart and he doesn't die, so I don't think it really affects him in this game for whatever reason.
    end of spoilers
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Lol, even with a kryptonite shield she's struggling
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-aGMuE34h8A
    Well she's definitely not a warrior here. That was underwhelming on so many fronts

Quote Originally Posted by Venomized-spider-man View Post
    Wow that's just bad.

Kryptonite doesn't stop him. He's able to shatter her bracelets... that can withstand omega beams...and she turns to ash?
    Last edited by Primal Slayer; 01-29-2024 at 08:03 PM.

At least they went with the clay origin.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Is Diana even flying? I see her leaping and getting thrown around by Superman, by does she actually fly in this game?

Figures they'd nerf her on top of everything else.

If it’s any consolation I’m sure Supes dies via getting sodomized by kryptonite like Boomerang threatened him with. That would be on par for this game. Jesus man, they really did her dirty here.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

For comparison in Flash, Green Lanterns, and Batman's case.

spoilers:
    Flash dies without any last words as Boomerang was about to piss on his corpse (only stopped because the squad made fun of his small dick), Deadshot executes GL with a bullet to the face while mocking him, and Batman is also executed by Harley with a bullet to the face while she mocks him about being the one out of all her rogues to finally do in the Bat.
    end of spoilers

Honestly, it's kind of impressive how this game seems to be a perfect storm of bad. I mean you got

-Live service nonsense
    -Torching any remaining goodwill from the Arkham games. With the added bonus of killing a Kevin Conroy Batman in what would be his last performance.
    -Evil Superman after a solid decade of it. Plus his mythology being plundered for team that has no connection to it.
    -Wonder Woman being talked up only to be swatted around by Superman. Who has an even worse version of the Daddy Zeus origin.
    -A Flash clearly inspired by people who thought Ezra Miller's Flash was gonna be loved
    -All based around a Suicide Squad that audiences firmly rejected back in 2016.

I was fully expecting this to be another Injustice where a small minority despise it but everyone else on the planet think it's better than Shakespeare. Maybe they should Taylor to write a **** comic for it.
    Last edited by Gaius; 01-29-2024 at 09:04 PM.

God, I hope the WW game has some actual comic book writers involved.