Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Watch them just make someone up for the big bad, lol.
    That's my fear, or that whoever is in charge of making those decisions is a dudebro who only read Azzarello's run and thinks the First Born is the **** (instead of just ****).

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    That's my fear, or that whoever is in charge of making those decisions is a dudebro who only read Azzarello's run and thinks the First Born is the **** (instead of just ****).
    Insert "Max Lord" in the place of "the First Born" and that's my greatest fear also.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Insert "Max Lord" in the place of "the First Born" and that's my greatest fear also.
    Something I thought of was that this game and the movie should be coming out sometime around each other. Let's say 2024 for the game and 2025 for the movie. I wonder if WB would want them to share a villain.

I think this would be a great way for Circe to get a much larger mass media exposure. Circe in the videogame if well received could also help with the reception of the movie. Circe seems like the type of female villainess that audiences would love. A big personality, an I don't care approach to life, and give her a memorable design. I could see Circe taking off like Harley Quinn from the Arkham games.

I see Giganta, Silver Swan, and Cheetah being guaranteed boss fights. I would love a Dr. Poison boss fight. I could see Dr. Psycho making the cut. Blue Snowman could even be there with the renewed interest. They would also allow for a different terrain assuming they would have an ice terrain.

I would love to see Maxwell Lord play a role.

After that, I'm not so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    So what villains do you think we’ll see in this game? Ares and Cheetah are pretty much a given.
    Ares, Earl of Greed, Duke of Deception, Count of Conquest, Giganta, Dr. Posion, Minister Blizzard, Egg Fu

I would not mind him being a top villain in the game with hyenas attacking Diana during the fight and his corpse like body could bring some cool nightmare imagery to the game lol

Crimson Centipede could easily be a cool monster villain if they redesigned him, hopefully with a cosmic origin.

Obviously Giganta and Silver Swan are safe bets. I could see Dr Psycho appearing, specially since the Cloonrad run showed how he can use Astral Projection to influence the higher planes of existence. I think Dr Poison would be cool if they used the Eric Luke version, creating liquid curses by using science to dissect the cadaver of gods and mythical creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    Something I thought of was that this game and the movie should be coming out sometime around each other. Let's say 2024 for the game and 2025 for the movie. I wonder if WB would want them to share a villain.

I think this would be a great way for Circe to get a much larger mass media exposure. Circe in the videogame if well received could also help with the reception of the movie. Circe seems like the type of female villainess that audiences would love. A big personality, an I don't care approach to life, and give her a memorable design. I could see Circe taking off like Harley Quinn from the Arkham games.

I see Giganta, Silver Swan, and Cheetah being guaranteed boss fights. I would love a Dr. Poison boss fight. I could see Dr. Psycho making the cut. Blue Snowman could even be there with the renewed interest. They would also allow for a different terrain assuming they would have an ice terrain.

I would love to see Maxwell Lord play a role.

After that, I'm not so sure.
    The games don’t synergize thankfully. Arkham games were going full comic book while Nolan was doing his “realistic” take.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Ugh now i have to upgrade

Jennifer Alloway has been hired as Senior Writer for the Wonder Woman video game.

It's been so long since we've heard any news I was fearing the worst, but this is a great sign.

Jennifer Alloway has been hired as Senior Writer for the Wonder Woman video game.

It's been so long since we've heard any news I was fearing the worst, but this is a great sign.
    Especially given all the news about new management cancelling nearly finished projects left-and-right.

Seems she worked on RPG games so looks like that will play into the Nemesis system they're using.

For those of us who don't really have experience with video games, why is it a good sign? Who is she? Is she well regarded in the video game world? Keeping my fingers crossed!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    For those of us who don't really have experience with video games, why is it a good sign? Who is she? Is she well regarded in the video game world? Keeping my fingers crossed!
    Simply the fact that this is still advancing and not stuck on limbo or quietly cancelled (which happens a lot in videogames).

Quote Originally Posted by Zagre View Post
    Simply the fact that this is still advancing and not stuck on limbo or quietly cancelled (which happens a lot in videogames).
    Oh, I see! That's definitely a good thing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zagre View Post
    Apparently Zaslav is happy with WB Games and isn’t planning on messing with it much. Bad side of that is it means NRS is probably going to be making Injustice 3 at some point
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

Thank you for sharing this. I just looked at the Twitter thread, and Gail Simone is one of the people that congratulated her. Jennifer says in response that she read Simone's Wonder Woman run to prepare for her interview with Monolith. That may mean something; that may mean nothing. I still thought it was an interesting tidbit.

In all, the thread is quite positive. There's only one negative comment I saw, and the thread was filled with Gal Gadot and Lynda Carter gifs. So excited!