Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Rocksteady used Dini until they thought they were too good for him (they weren’t, City’s story is stupid but entertaining while Knight’s story is both stupid and boring). Don’t think Insominac used Slott and Gage for their second Spidey game after using them for the first one. Hopefully Monolith won’t make the same mistake and will keep Simone on as a consultant.
    I think they did have Evan Narcisse, who consulted on the Miles game, for the second one.

I have no idea how they are gonna use the nemesis system in a WW game. Glad Gail Simone is part of it

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I have no idea how they are gonna use the nemesis system in a WW game. Glad Gail Simone is part of it
    These games got to have mooks
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

In Shadow of Mordor you leave physical scars on your enemies, and their appearance and personality changes based on the way you hurt them previously, or how they killed you.

In a Wonder Woman game she won't be killed constantly, the game will just reset to before she died, and she won't leave physical scars on the enemies.

So the Nemesis system will work differently.