Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Wonder Woman Video Game Just Announced

Literally seconds ago at the Video Game Awards.

I will update with the video the moment they upload it.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Wonder Woman Video Game.jpg
    Last edited by PopQuezy; 12-09-2021 at 06:35 PM.

I'm surprised it took so long. I wonder it it will be God of War like.

Yay!!! Faith Rewarded !!!

Mighty Member

Oi I just posted a topic about this while trying to find the trailer haha. Anyway, I'm curious what kind of genre the game will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Oi I just posted a topic about this while trying to find the trailer haha. Anyway, I'm curious what kind of genre the game will be.
    "Make peace with old enemies" and the "leadership" lines from Hippolyta tell me there'll be some kind of dialogue/choice system that effects gameplay.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yay!!! Faith Rewarded !!!

Thank you for uploading the video. That sounds like Connie Nielsen in the video. She also is asking Diana to return home, so I'm assuming Themyscira will play a major role. Also, let's just note that the Lasso is the marquee weapon shown, and there is no shield and sword, at least for this first image. SO EXCITED!!!

lol I was jsut about to post this
    The J-man

Hot damn I’m happy! There you go guys, finally a WW Game!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Praise Athena!!!
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

This game will be developed by Monolith who made the Shadow of Mordor games (not to be confused with Monolithsoft of Xenoblade Chronicles)
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Incredible Member

The music also reminds me of Wonder Woman 2017. I bet they took a lot of inspiration from the film. Lastly, Hippolyta says a "new threat has come to our shores." I hope this "new threat" is Villiany Inc.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    The music also reminds me of Wonder Woman 2017. I bet they took a lot of inspiration from the film. Lastly, Hippolyta says a "new threat has come to our shores." I hope this "new threat" is Villiany Inc.
    Agreed, when they can stuff someone like Deacon Blackfire in Arkham Knight, they HAVE to use more than myths and monsters for Diana.

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    Thank you for uploading the video. That sounds like Connie Nielsen in the video. She also is asking Diana to return home, so I'm assuming Themyscira will play a major role. Also, let's just note that the Lasso is the marquee weapon shown, and there is no shield and sword, at least for this first image. SO EXCITED!!!
    I think it'd be nice if you had a choice of fighting style, so maybe you can just go hand-to-hand with the Lasso or use the sword and shield if you want (not that I want the sword and shield but some people might appreciate the option).

But they can probably get a lot of action/combo mileage out of just the Lasso. Have Diana fight like she's a Belmont .

Can’t undersell enough how huge this will be. This is going to make more people into fans of Diana and her Mythos than any comic could. With any luck it will cause a huge uptick in interest and love for Rogues, supporting cast, and her character. Praying this will be an Arkham tier success for her.

And finally it’s something to combat the stain the Injustice franchise has been on her. Congrats guys I can’t wait to play this! Now I’m just hoping that second DC game WB Montreal is making will actually be Superman
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/