Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it'd be nice if you had a choice of fighting style, so maybe you can just go hand-to-hand with the Lasso or use the sword and shield if you want (not that I want the sword and shield but some people might appreciate the option).

But they can probably get a lot of action/combo mileage out of just the Lasso. Have Diana fight like she's a Belmont .
    They can also get use out of her tiara

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Can’t undersell enough how huge this will be. This is going to make more people into fans of Diana and her Mythos than any comic could. With any luck it will cause a huge uptick in interest and love for Rogues, supporting cast, and her character. Praying this will be an Arkham tier success for her.

And finally it’s something to combat the stain the Injustice franchise has been on her. Congrats guys I can’t wait to play this! Now I’m just hoping that second DC game WB Montreal is making will actually be Superman
    Superman hasn't recovered from Superman 64, it was his videogame Kryptonite.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    This game will be developed by Monolith who made the Shadow of Mordor games (not to be confused with Monolithsoft of Xenoblade Chronicles)
    I wonder if this means they'll use the Nemesis system? I know there were a lot of rumors of them planning to use it for a Batman game, but it'd be interesting to see it applied to a game about Diana.

Maybe she leads a bunch of Amazons into battle and uses the Lasso to turn villains/enemies to her side, maybe?

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I'm speechless.

Im gonna join in and say im beside myself with joy and delight. This has been an AMAZING year to be a Wonder Woman fan

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

This is genuinely great news.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

I wonder if this means they'll use the Nemesis system? I know there were a lot of rumors of them planning to use it for a Batman game, but it'd be interesting to see it applied to a game about Diana.

Maybe she leads a bunch of Amazons into battle and uses the Lasso to turn villains/enemies to her side, maybe?
    They’re definitely going to use it. I bet Diana will be fighting a lot of monsters straight out of Greek myth. Wonder if Medusa will show up?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    They’re definitely going to use it. I bet Diana will be fighting a lot of monsters straight out of Greek myth. Wonder if Medusa will show up?
    I'm fine with them as bosses or goons so long as we see her actual Rogues Gallery as bosses.

Incredible Member

The Wonder Woman video game is trending number 7 in the US right now and number 15 worldwide.

HER IMPACT!!!

Judging by the trailer, this probably isn't coming out till 2024 or 2025 but I'm extremely excited. This is what I'm talking about DC. I've been wanting this for so long

Sweet. If I ever get a next gen console I can play this.

I feel like I was one of the few who had faith in DC making a Wonder Woman game and I feel so happy right now .

Our girl's finally got her own game!!!

Next is a solo cartoon .

Incredible Member

Wonder Woman Video Game Description.jpg

From WB Games Youtube page.

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    Wonder Woman Video Game Description.jpg

From WB Games Youtube page.
    I wonder how the Open World works. Like can we go to Themyscira or Man's World and explore both?

"Amazon Family" - Obviously Hippolyta but I wonder if they might fit in, like, Artemis or one of the Wonder Girls. Antiope?

"Humans from the modern world" - So we might see Steve and Etta?

"Forge deep connections" - Wonder Woman as a mediator and compassionate Superhero .

I feel like I was one of the few who had faith in DC making a Wonder Woman game and I feel so happy right now .

Our girl's finally got her own game!!!

Next is a solo cartoon .
    lol, not gonna lie that's the second thing I thought of when I saw this.