Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Pietro is on Krakoa? I head Deadpool has I guess a deal or something but if this is the case for those 2 they should switch around + add some characters. Synapse would be a good choice to replace Psylocke as the team Mental Master, and can get Dr. Voodo back for the Main Mage.
    He hasn't been shown to be resident there, but they've forgiven Wanda now (her being treated as the devil is certainly a reason why he'd want to avoid the place), and considering he used to be a member of X-Factor, it would make sense for him to now decide to be with the mutants. The only issue is that unless their X-genes are restored, they can't the use the gates. Maybe he can use his powers to create whirlwinds and just fly in, like his DC counterpart The Flash has done sometimes.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    unless Spider-Man or Blade can lead the team, I'm not interested.
    you wouldn't want those two connected to any story tied to this weird premiss anyway.

I didn't even hear any buzz about A.X.E no big moments. Not sure how it ended
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He hasn't been shown to be resident there, but they've forgiven Wanda now (her being treated as the devil is certainly a reason why he'd want to avoid the place), and considering he used to be a member of X-Factor, it would make sense for him to now decide to be with the mutants. The only issue is that unless their X-genes are restored, they can't the use the gates. Maybe he can use his powers to create whirlwinds and just fly in, like his DC counterpart The Flash has done sometimes.
    Even if someone doesn’t have an X-gene, it’s been shown that they can calibrate the gates to allow them access as has been show with Deadpool (to the point that Kraven took advantage of that to sneak into Krakoa). So I’m sure that Pietro and Wanda would be welcome to use the gates regardless due to being Magneto’s family.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Even if someone doesn’t have an X-gene, it’s been shown that they can calibrate the gates to allow them access as has been show with Deadpool (to the point that Kraven took advantage of that to sneak into Krakoa). So I’m sure that Pietro and Wanda would be welcome to use the gates regardless due to being Magneto’s family.
    What the hell? When did Kraven do that?

And why's Krakoa's security so bad that a loser like Kraven manages to invade 'em?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    What the hell? When did Kraven do that?

And why's Krakoa's security so bad that a loser like Kraven manages to invade 'em?
    In the AXE X-Force tie-in. Basically since Deadpool has access to the Krakoan gates, Kraven uses Deadpool’s head to pass through it. You’d honestly think they would have rectified something like this after they were invaded via a similar method back in the first arc with people grafting pieces of Domino to them so they could sky drop into Krakoa undetected but their security is kinda incompetent with Sage now coping with the stress of her job by getting shitfaced. I wish I was making that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    In the AXE X-Force tie-in. Basically since Deadpool has access to the Krakoan gates, Kraven uses Deadpool’s head to pass through it. You’d honestly think they would have rectified something like this after they were invaded via a similar method back in the first arc with people grafting pieces of Domino to them so they could sky drop into Krakoa undetected
    Man I forgot that they did that back in X-Force.

Info dump page in the very next X-Force issue said they're using EMP blasts around on Krakoa, but apparently they didn't try to find a way to solve the way the security got tricked by making them think Domino was back:

(X-Force#2 vol 5).

Man, I would assume that since Moira wore Banshee's skin to invade Krakoa they would have found a way to solve this loophole with the gates, or at least make an attempt...

Checking it out, the Domino situation you mentioned, Moira wearing Banshee's skin, and Kraven's clone using Deadpool's head, were all written by Percy, I know that writers repeat themselves, but come on, at least come up with something different lol.

but their security is kinda incompetent with Sage now coping with the stress of her job by getting shitfaced. I wish I was making that up.
    What does she have to get stressed about? Having to work with Beast? Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by alanyoung909 View Post
    From the Avengers Appreciation Thread:

I believe this is hinting at a new Uncanny Avengers book launching after Hellfire Gala 2023.
    Indeed it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Team is 6/7 Krakoans. Captain Krakoa implies Duggan involvement fr.
    Also correct.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman