Default Black Adam (DCEU) vs Spiderman

Yes, the movie hasn't come out yet but I wanted to see where he is at using just the trailer feats. Using the feats there he has maybe CBPH super strength; lifting a grown man with gear effortlessly with one arm. Bullet timing reactions, bullet proof, close range electric powers strong enough to turn a man into dust in a few seconds. Flight, or if you want to be literal, able to slowly lift off the ground up to 10 feet.

I think this puts him at around Spiderman level. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Yes, the movie hasn't come out yet but I wanted to see where he is at using just the trailer feats. Using the feats there he has maybe CBPH super strength; lifting a grown man with gear effortlessly with one arm. Bullet timing reactions, bullet proof, close range electric powers strong enough to turn a man into dust in a few seconds. Flight, or if you want to be literal, able to slowly lift off the ground up to 10 feet.

I think this puts him at around Spiderman level. What do you guys think?
    For right now, possibly, though I'm sure he will prove more powerful once the movie is out. If he has bullet timing reactions and is bulletproof, that gives him an advantage though Spidey's webbing would make the difference based only on the strength he has displayed so far.
    Power with Girl is better.

I'm surprised no one here is talking about movie Morbius' feats:

He's obviously at least a low-level BT with super-strength and the ability to go intangible. That should go far in a lot of fights.
    Last edited by carrrnuttt; 12-14-2021 at 08:29 AM.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Wow, he's drastically above "low-level BT." He's high-level plus some incredible movement speed. He's verging on legit low-end speedster. Strength is enough to punch a steel watertight section door straight through the frame and off the mounts in 3 punches. He's more like DCEU Wonder Woman but with more convincing acting.

Talking about Morbius, of course.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Wow, he's drastically above "low-level BT." He's high-level plus some incredible movement speed. He's verging on legit low-end speedster. Strength is enough to punch a steel watertight section door straight through the frame and off the mounts in 3 punches. He's more like DCEU Wonder Woman but with more convincing acting.

Talking about Morbius, of course.
    Yeah. He has more than enough feats in that short clip to take on a few decent challengers in here.

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before Morbius tussles with holland-spiderman, i wonder if they will downgrade morbius, or simply give spidey more actual speed feats.

I'm resurrecting this thread as Black Adam got some more feats from the new trailer.

Feats so far show his superspeed, both flying and reaction, super strength, high durability and the ability to shoot lightening from his chest and hands. I think he's now past Spiderman level and approaching original MCU Iron Man level. What do you guys think?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    I'm resurrecting this thread as Black Adam got some more feats from the new trailer.

Feats so far show his superspeed, both flying and reaction, super strength, high durability and the ability to shoot lightening from his chest and hands. I think he's now past Spiderman level and approaching original MCU Iron Man level. What do you guys think?
    Well, I don't know if he's yet shown the strength to rumble with Stark, and he sure as hell doesn't want to use lightning on the guy. That said, once the movie comes out, I'm sure he'll be more than a match for at least early Iron Man, and probably any Iron Man, given typical DC power levels.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Well, I don't know if he's yet shown the strength to rumble with Stark, and he sure as hell doesn't want to use lightning on the guy. That said, once the movie comes out, I'm sure he'll be more than a match for at least early Iron Man, and probably any Iron Man, given typical DC power levels.
    Agreed, that's why I said approaching original Tony. As of now he just doesn't have the necessary strength feats yet. He's faster and pretty durable but not enough to give him the win. And of course using lightening specifically on him is a BAD idea.

Like you said when the movie comes out I'm sure he'll be closer to Superman.