Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sonic Frontier

Default Sonic Frontier

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It's on my radar. I don't like the idea of an open world Sonic game. Please don't be a dud

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It's on my radar. I don't like the idea of an open world Sonic game. Please don't be a dud
    I like the idea of an open world Sonic game but I need to see actual gameplay.

The fact that Ian Flynn is writing it means it might at least have the best story in a Sonic game in a while.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I like the idea of an open world Sonic game but I need to see actual gameplay.

The fact that Ian Flynn is writing it means it might at least have the best story in a Sonic game in a while.
    I haven't read any of his Sonic comics but I'm sure he will be a step up from the Happy Tree Friends writers who have been doing the games since Colors.

All of the VA's are reprising their roles in Frontiers, including Cindy Robinson and it was confirmed that was indeed Amy in the trailer.

https://twitter.com/sonicstadium/sta...604985858?s=20

I'm hoping Sega doesn't screw this up like they did Boom.

Ian Flynn of Sonic IDW being attached makes me more interested in the game. The fact that he can do any good work with all of Sega's draconian restrictions is amazing.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-24-2021 at 02:40 PM.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm tentatively optimistic, since Sonic is arguably better when he's emulating something like Zelda more than Mario, especially if there's a strong narrative behind the gameplay.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

My Forum check it out

Sonic frontiers art

My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    It was a good reintroduction for Knuckles.