Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sonic Frontier

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Loving that we're getting some more Worldbuilding; that whoever these "Ancients" that lived on Starfall Islands had a footing on Angel Island too (probably back when it was one the ground).

Plus, Sage being like "You threatening me dude?"

BANNED

I am not buying that was already done. Eats Member-berries....

Remember Tenchi movie where the sealed demon took a piece of his DNA so she would make a child between her and his father.
    Remember that Dreamcast / GCN videogames called Evolution II, and Skies of Arcadia.
    Remember those Sonic Cartoon characters like Breezy and Robotnik Jr.
    Remember Snively
    Remember Sonic 06 princess who had that relationship with Sonic because she loved him in a wrong way.
    Remember Bowser Jr, Asking dad "Where did I come from ?"
    Remember Pokemon Mewtwo Movie
    Remember Lunar SEGA CD and that girl from the Moon
    Remember Nadia Secret of Blue Water and the secret she held based off
    Remember Castle in the Sky and the secret she held
    Remember Future Boy Conan and how that girl who washed ashore.

That is what SEGA did there. They gave Dr. Robotnik a Black Tenticle-D monster for his daughter Oh wait

Remember Billy and Mandy via their cousin born of sex from their aunt who married that guy Grim knows which is really a supernatural monster. Which was based off.
    Remember "Little Nicky" and how his mom was an Angel and his dad a Demon .....

Yeah that is what they did.

Now lets head down to R34 and Fur A and rejoice with all the Tenticle-D Robotnik daughter Lesbo R all the Sonic characters to make her "Dad" proud and then disappointing him by Tentacle force herself upon him fan-fiction traumatize tails in the process that plant character he gets too close to, because she is just another skin of her.

Why not just make "Nights" characters already, in Sonic universe be the big bad already, or something where Sonic could actually explore the entire world as it was meant to be. Nope we get Sonic in virtual world.

Sonic Frontiers Beats God of War Ragnarok to Win Major Award

https://gamerant.com/sonic-frontiers...agnarok-award/

The second update for Sonic Frontiers is amazing. Sonic's air deceleration and ground deceleration can now be adjusted. They also add the spin dash which you can get by getting rank S on all action challenges, which can be done on any difficulty. The Spin dash in the game once you get it is amazing. It can be used in the Cyber Space levels. It's really fast and using it I got S rank in Cyber stages I never got a S rank before.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

New Story, New Challenges, Playable Tails, Amy, and Knuckles all for free.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-22-2023 at 06:47 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Nothing to see here move along
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-29-2023 at 12:00 AM.
    My Forum check it out

New Story, New Challenges, Playable Tails, Amy, and Knuckles all for free.
    It'll be interesting to see how Tails, Amy, and Knuckles play because they haven't been playing in a full 3D game in forever.

My Forum check it out

They remembered Amy's tarot cards! And the Tornado's Battle Mode!

I beat the Final Horizon DLC for Sonic Frontiers. It was hard even on easy mode. freaking Master Koco's trail was a pain in the ass to get through. Freaking having to beat Three Titans with only level 1 stats, 400 rings, and rings don't replenish, all while having to use perfect parry, which I never knew was a thing in the game. even the new Final Boss was a pain with the specific why you had to beat it.

Amy was the best followed by Tails. Knuckles on the other hand was pretty much horrible. His Gliding was bad and his climbing was all that great either.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-01-2023 at 10:01 PM.
    My Forum check it out

the Master King Koco trial for the Final DLC of Sonic Frontiers in a nutshell.

My Forum check it out

the final boss in the Final horizon DLC in a nutshell

My Forum check it out

the game just had a patch. one of things improved was Knuckles' glide.
    My Forum check it out