Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Yeah, if there are no costumes on the first promotional image, chances are there won't be costumes at all.

Extraordinary Member

I can’t belive this is happening and it’s being paired with Superman and Lois on its debut

Quote Originally Posted by ColtStorm View Post
    What's worse the new protagonist instead of using Dick Grayson, Jason Todd or Tim Drake as Bruce's adopted, nah they went with a generic OC for the show called Turner Hayes.
    Oh lord, another "Cole Young".

I wish I could say I'm not surprised but...Wow. I didn't think they'd actually do something this dumb. If they didn't want to/can't use Dick, Tim, or Jason because of Titans, they could have at least given us Duke, Cass, or Damian.

Who the hell is Turner Hayes???? I'm assuming DC said no to using any of the male robins?
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Who the hell is Turner Hayes???? I'm assuming DC said no to using any of the male robins?
    Well, it's the Batwoman EP's, and they made their own OC lead...

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Dick Grayson is trending on Twitter because he's not in this show

That's really impressive trending reason XD

Wait who's Cole Young?

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Wait who's Cole Young?
    The protagonist of 2021's Mortal Kombat film. A character created for the film with Liu Kang demoted as a supporting character.

Essentially the equivalent of Alice from the Resident Evil films directed by Paul W.S. Anderson.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I really want to know what went through WB exec's heads when they looked at this pitch about a series about Batman that uses none of the characters fans want to see, none of their iconic looks, and go "yes, this is going to be a smash hit"
    I figured out their target audience.They're pretty much the only significant group of people hyped about this online and posts promos of the actors

Misha Collins fans

There are some fans hyped for Carrie Kelley and Duela Dent, but they're like 1 or 2 in a hundred compared to the disappointed fans who thought this will be about Batgirls and Robins like the game

Is the girl on the far right Duela or Steph? And next to her is Harper, minus the blue highlights that are, like, her signature?

Also, is the kid on the far left Cullen?

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I figured out their target audience.They're pretty much the only significant group of people hyped about this online and posts promos of the actors

Misha Collins fans

There are some fans hyped for Carrie Kelley and Duela Dent, but they're like 1 or 2 in a hundred compared to the disappointed fans who thought this will be about Batgirls and Robins like the game
    Misha as Two-Face in this series is wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Misha as Two-Face in this series is wasted.
    Apparently he's not even going to get to be Two-Face unless they get a season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Apparently he's not even going to get to be Two-Face unless they get a season 2.
    Wow. Knee-capped from getgo.

I didn't even realize about the Two-Face thing, but that lends further credence on my theory that their target audience is Misha Collins fans.

Actually, make it Misha Collins simp.

They don't want to ruin his face.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/s...81987874000898

Wow, this is as generic as it gets.
    The sad part is that I actually kinda like the backdrop of Gotham they're using here and the way the title is written. I'm just left imagining how good the poster could have been if they'd had some actual 'Gotham Knights', like, for instance, Nightwing, Batgirl, and Robin, all suited up in comic-accurate outfits!

Right now, the only thing that really interests me about this series is Batman's bright blue cowl (that he probably won't even be seen wearing...)

Quote Originally Posted by bat39 View Post
    The sad part is that I actually kinda like the backdrop of Gotham they're using here and the way the title is written. I'm just left imagining how good the poster could have been if they'd had some actual 'Gotham Knights', like, for instance, Nightwing, Batgirl, and Robin, all suited up in comic-accurate outfits!

Right now, the only thing that really interests me about this series is Batman's bright blue cowl (that he probably won't even be seen wearing...)
    That logo looks better than the purple version I saw on the interwebs.