Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default “Gotham Knights” Series in Development at The CW

The CW will further build on its DC comics-inspired programming slate with Gotham Knights, a drama in the works from Batwoman alums Natalie Abrams, Chad Fiveash & James Stoteraux.

Written by Abrams, Fiveash & Stoteraux, Gothom Knights is based on Gotham Knights characters from the DC comics created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger. In the wake of Bruce Wayne’s murder, his rebellious adopted son forges an unlikely alliance with the children of Batman’s enemies when they are all framed for killing the Caped Crusader. And as the city’s most wanted criminals, this renegade band of misfits must fight to clear their names. But in a Gotham with no Dark Knight to protect it, the city descends into the most dangerous it’s ever been. However, hope comes from the most unexpected of places as this team of mismatched fugitives will become its next generation of saviors known as the Gotham Knights.

Fiveash and Stoteraux with serve as executive producers alongside Berlanti, Sarah Schechter and David Madden. Abrams co-executive produces. Gotham Knights will be produced by Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television.

Fiveash and Stoteraux have served as executive producers/writers on The Vampire Diaries and Batwoman, as well as co-executive producers/writers on Gotham. They are repped by Verve.
    Abrams is a former entertainment journalist-turned-TV-writer, whose credits include Batwoman, Supergirl and All American.
    https://deadline.com/2021/12/gotham-...ux-1234890384/

Lmao the Batwoman writers are doing this? Oh boy this is going to be bad. Which son will they go with I wonder? Dick, Jason, and Tim are all being used in Titans so will they make an OC?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

ON CW no thanks

I thought this was gonna be a Batfamily show until I read the actual description.

I think I'll skip this.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    I thought this was gonna be a Batfamily show until I read the actual description.

I think I'll skip this.
    I thought it be based off the game

The CW is a menace to society and it must be stopped. The death of network television can't happen soon enough. Praying HBO Max can put a dagger in it within the next decade

lol, I thought CW was doing a spinoff of a game that hasn't even been released yet.

Kind of weird that they'd go for another Batman-related show. And this will have nothing to do with Batwoman, at all?

"Rebellious" adopted kid could be either Dick or Jason, but I'm surprised they're not using Damian.

And using villain kids instead of the actual Batfamily? Why? Are there even that many canon villain kids for them to use other than Duela Dent?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kind of weird that they'd go for another Batman-related show. And this will have nothing to do with Batwoman, at all?

"Rebellious" adopted kid could be either Dick or Jason, but I'm surprised they're not using Damian.

And using villain kids instead of the actual Batfamily? Why? Are there even that many canon villain kids for them to use other than Duela Dent?
    all the pilots they dropped and they want to do this

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    all the pilots they dropped and they want to do this
    A show like "Gotham Knights" you expect the Batfamily, not a bunch of (I presume) OC villain kids.

Wait, is this going to involve the Future State Arkham Knight stuff?

Boruto: Batman Next Generation!
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

How can CW get to do all these shows
    A few years ago they had to cancel the suicide squad pitch and now they can do multiple batman related shows
    Isn't Titans enough now we need another batman family show

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    The CW is a menace to society and it must be stopped. The death of network television can't happen soon enough. Praying HBO Max can put a dagger in it within the next decade
    Not going to happen. Not with Marvel having ABC network and parts of Fox.

You need a channel that is on broadcast (Free) tv for your shows. As BAD as the CW is (and it is)-it has given more exposure to Black Lightning, Atom and so many other characters than the comics and HBO Max.

The CW's issue is who is in CHARGE. How many shows are from the house of Berlanti Productions?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Not going to happen. Not with Marvel having ABC network and parts of Fox.

You need a channel that is on broadcast (Free) tv for your shows. As BAD as the CW is (and it is)-it has given more exposure to Black Lightning, Atom and so many other characters than the comics and HBO Max.

The CW's issue is who is in CHARGE. How many shows are from the house of Berlanti Productions?
    Marvel only put out two shows on the ABC networks (Agents of Shield and Cloak & Dagger). The rest of their TV slate has been on streaming. Everything they had in the works on ABC, Freeform and FX had been cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    How can CW get to do all these shows
    A few years ago they had to cancel the suicide squad pitch and now they can do multiple batman related shows
    Isn't Titans enough now we need another batman family show
    This isn't a Batfamily how. It's DC's Descendants with Bat-Villain Kids as protagonists.