Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I don’t think they’ve cast Stephanie and Julia yet.
    Both have appeared in Batwoman, so I wouldn't expect them to be in Gotham Knights.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

It's the trench coat isn't it

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oof. He has my sympathies with being stuck in this kind of series.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Oof. He has my sympathies with being stuck in this kind of series.
    I can't argue he's not good casting for Two-Face though.

I guess that means they're going for Duela as a Dent.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

WHY?
    Why is an A-List Bat Villain being wasted on this garbage.

Two-Face should be saved for either the Matt Reeves ARKHAM series or a movie sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    WHY?

Two-Face should be saved for either the Matt Reeves ARKHAM series or a movie sequel.
    Probably because after The Dark Knight they want to do other villains than the ones Nolan did?

WHY?

They probably need at least some Big Names to sell this show.

I'm not sure if he's going to be a consistent presence, unless it's for Duela's story. They might just kill him off.

WHY?
    Ah, you're from the future, eh?
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I can't argue he's not good casting for Two-Face though.

I guess that means they're going for Duela as a Dent.
    As an actor for Two-Face, yes. He should knock it out of the park. Being able to give it serious enough vibes to be taken as a threat, but also be able to argue with himself about the actions he uses.

But for it to be this show, feels like its a great casting gone to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    As an actor for Two-Face, yes. He should knock it out of the park. Being able to give it serious enough vibes to be taken as a threat, but also be able to argue with himself about the actions he uses.

But for it to be this show, feels like its a great casting gone to waste.
    Well, I guess we'll have to see how they execute everything (I'm skeptical myself, but still).

Extraordinary Member

I feel like it may all come down to how well that OC kid comes out; my general feelings on CW shows are that they tend to do well with specific ideas for characters based off personalities, but tend to struggle with characters who they deploy only as “handsome/beautiful person with romantic drama.”

Duela’s liable to be their attempt at a Harley Quinn knockoff, so I don’t worry about her personality. It sounds like they’ve got a personality written into Carrie Kelly’s background. But I just have this feeling someone at the CW might not be thinking about the personality of “the hot guy.”
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    I feel like it may all come down to how well that OC kid comes out; my general feelings on CW shows are that they tend to do well with specific ideas for characters based off personalities, but tend to struggle with characters who they deploy only as “handsome/beautiful person with romantic drama.”

Duela’s liable to be their attempt at a Harley Quinn knockoff, so I don’t worry about her personality. It sounds like they’ve got a personality written into Carrie Kelly’s background. But I just have this feeling someone at the CW might not be thinking about the personality of “the hot guy.”
    It seems like they're leaning more into being Two-Face's daughter than Jokers, so they might go for something different. I wonder if they'll keep her gimmick of aping other villains.

Extraordinary Member

It seems like they're leaning more into being Two-Face's daughter than Jokers, so they might go for something different. I wonder if they'll keep her gimmick of aping other villains.
    Great… now I’m just thinking about her having split personalities and flipping between them as her gimmick.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Great… now I’m just thinking about her having split personalities and flipping between them as her gimmick.
    She'll be the new Alice (depending on if Batwoman gets renewed) .