Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You omitted two Robins. Stephanie Brown probably can't be used as she's already showed up on Batwoman. The other though, is Carrie Kelly.

They probably can't, as Artemis is already on Stargirl.
    The show spesifically mentions a son, not a Robin, so no Steph or Carrie.
    It makes the most sense they'll just retire Jason from Titans and use him in this show.

Astonishing Member

The leak was assuming the characters due to the data for the casting.

We can't confirm whether the Bruce Wayne's adoptive son character is Dick or not.

True but so far more leaks have been right than wrong. If Dick is in this. I wonder what he will be like if he is in the GK

Bluebird

Wonder if the story for the season is Harper growing into a vigilante role as Bluebird.

So I guess it's not all going to be kids of Supervillains, but at least Bluebird is a (relatively) actual Batfamily member.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So I guess it's not all going to be kids of Supervillains, but at least Bluebird is a (relatively) actual Batfamily member.
    And kinda perfect for a show like this on The CW, where they can use Batfamily members that won’t get a bigger spotlight in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    And kinda perfect for a show like this on The CW, where they can use Batfamily members that won’t get a bigger spotlight in the movie.
    And aren't going to be used in Batwoman. Or Titans. Or any other show with a Bat .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    They should use the outer family members for this

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    They should use the outer family members for this
    So we've got Harper, Duke...I dunno, Azrael?

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    The show spesifically mentions a son, not a Robin, so no Steph or Carrie.
    It makes the most sense they'll just retire Jason from Titans and use him in this show.
    Well, they did pretty much character assassinate him in the last season.

Extraordinary Member

So we've got Harper, Duke...I dunno, Azrael?
    Cass should really be included in "outer family members" in live action scenarios.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    Cass should really be included in "outer family members" in live action scenarios.
    I think of Cass as more integral because she was Batgirl, but I don't know if she'd be available to use. Batwoman got Steph.

Extraordinary Member

I think of Cass as more integral because she was Batgirl, but I don't know if she'd be available to use. Batwoman got Steph.
    Cass should be seen as more integral and have someone calling dibs on her… but I doubt she’s seen as that in DC and WB in terms of future products. Steph being on Batwoman makes me hopeful somebody eventually gives at least 10% effort with Cass without having anyone demand she be totally different, and have the audience’s socks blown off.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Wonder if Jensen Ackles will be cast in this? There were rumors he was going to be part of a major Berlanti production and given his already existent ties to the Batverse I could see him getting cast as Dick.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/