Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
In all fairness, I think worldbuilding is one of Howard's strengths, like she definitely has interesting ideas and I love what she's done in building up distinct parts of Otherworld, like each of the provinces like Sevalith, the Crooked Market, the Everforge, etc, all really feel like they have their own identity. And I'm still intrigued to see her follow through on the hints dropped about Mercator and what he's up to in his own little province now. The problem I've had is that at times its felt like she's more interested in writing her own concepts and just using popular X-Men to push them rather than writing these known and established characters first and foremost and exploring her worldbuilding in the process....like its a matter of prioritization. I don't DISLIKE her new concepts by any means, but my attachment is to the characters first so I'm always gonna be a bit meh about seeing them wasted or treated like square pegs being shoved through round holes in order to make one of her plots work....but I am still hopeful that she can improve on that and make it less of a problem in a more contained series moving forward, where it feels like there's more opportunity for character work while the plot has them definitively split off and separated from all the sweeping largess of Krakoa and its many players.
Agreed on all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
Wow there are a LOT of British mutants!

I wouldn’t mind seeing Micromax here and Spitfire.

Skein isn’t UK but she’s Romanian. I’d welcome her on any mutant team.

S.T.R.I.K.E should increase their number with many of the Brit psychics, Emma Steed, Tangerine, and others.
Speaking of S.T.R.I.K.E., it would be a fun twist if one or two of the members were joining. I don’t know how well they can fight but perhaps some realms won’t require physical combat for the mission.