Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast

I'm loving this new costume for Betsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    I'm loving this new costume for Betsy.
    I'm loving it as well. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    No that is why several characters of AoA went to 616 who did not have a counterpart; Holocaust, Sugarman, Rax, and also Nate and Dark Beast
    Belive it or not 616 Rex was a minor character in some of the post AoA X-Man issues.

Not that you really want to remember those issues if you had the misfortune of reading them.

I really really hope if we cant get Jerome Opena to do at least one arc on this run.

That we get a variant cover from him. Or also Russell.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

This variant is giving me She-Ra vibez and I'm here for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    This variant is giving me She-Ra vibez and I'm here for it!
    Haha good call!

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

You know, thinking on it

-Tini Howard is writing a story focusing on a deconstruction of the Arthur mythos and elements related to it.
    -Si Spurrier is continuing an active deconstruction of the Arthur mythos and it’s elements whenever he does anything Black Onight related, wether the mini or Death of Dr Strange tie-in
    -Gillen is currently writing the deconstruction of the Arthur mythos and it’s elements, even if it’s for another comics publisher.

Is this some kind of strange disease going around the X-office? Should we be watching out for its symptoms appearing in Duggan, Ewing, Percy, or Vita?

Also it’s weird that only one of them has featured Mordred yet as well.

Astonishing Member

Arthur’s been getting the jaundiced eye from media since the 00’s, after all he failed to stop the fall of Britain to the English and let his wife run off with a French self-insert OC (don’t steal), but usually with the eye that he was the hero of legend in his youth, but fell prey to the bane of all such heroes: he got old, and the burden of being a king made him corrupt

Howard and Spurrier seem to be approaching from perspective that he’s always been a useless lout

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Arthur’s been getting the jaundiced eye from media since the 00’s, after all he failed to stop the fall of Britain to the English and let his wife run off with a French self-insert OC (don’t steal), but usually with the eye that he was the hero of legend in his youth, but fell prey to the bane of all such heroes: he got old, and the burden of being a king made him corrupt

Howard and Spurrier seem to be approaching from perspective that he’s always been a useless lout
    lol, love it!

Arthur is like the guy who dies in the cold open to set up the threat of the Anglo-Saxons.

Incredible Member

Kylun is joining KOX. Who is the other member? Wendigo?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    Kylun is joining KOX. Who is the other member? Wendigo?
    I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's just supposed to be another version of Sevalith vampire that he's fighting, as opposed to being the tenth cast member. My immediate thought was Wendigo too, though, as it certainly looks like them, but on closer look, it doesn't seem to fit. But then again, I could just be projecting because Wendigo doesn't seem like a likely fit for this book and so I'm seeing design discrepancies where there aren't any.

I really don't like Tini's writing but I really like Kylun, and of course this is the title he ends up in (I mean it makes sense, but darn, I really disliked her runs in Excalibur and X-Corp). I am really conflicted as I don't feel like picking up this comic but I have been waiting on Kylun's return forever, but I am really dreading Tini's version.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's just supposed to be another version of Sevalith vampire that he's fighting, as opposed to being the tenth cast member.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that is a Sevalith vampire too.

In fact, I think we've seen this character before in the final issues of Excalibur - Lirio Ironsights or something, one of Arthur's lieutenants.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by alanyoung909 View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that is a Sevalith vampire too.

In fact, I think we've seen this character before in the final issues of Excalibur - Lirio Ironsights or something, one of Arthur's lieutenants.
    Lirio had short hair, a scar in one eye, a steampunk monocle in the other and was in fact said to be an elf not a vampire. But indeed, the character in the cover looks like on of arthur sevalith minions

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

"Death looms over the Knights — in more ways than one."

Do we think Death will be appearing and joining Bei as another Arrako mutant on the team?