Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Williams inspires even less faith than Howard, both needs books that play to their strengths neither have found those books under the X-men imo.
    Cosigned, while I feel Tini and Leah are both equally as bad and swap around frequently they have both been the consistently the worst of the X-office and dragging the line down all together.

While they aren't the best writers anyways, this has to be their low points and as you said they need to play for keeps and to their strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    I'll keep my thoughts to myself until I know for sure if Tini is writing this, but this doesn't exactly inspire much hope.
    It does not. If this is just more of the same, with the same writer ... basically Excalibur with a fresh coat of paint, then consider me out. Again. So frustrating.

I've already waited two years for a different writer. I refuse to read any more of Tini's work.

Still mixed feelings about this.

Even though the writing got better in the last issues, I feel that Tini’s pacing and dialogue for Excalibur are off sometimes. If she keeps writing a strong bold Betsy it’s already a good start for me.

Rachel and Shattestar get me excited for this.

Being knights of the ten realms seems like a nice concept as well.

But… I was hoping for at least new uniform designs for them. I really dislike Rictor’s and Betsy’s. They really don’t look like X-Men to me.

Also I was hoping for a more serious, dark and sexy art but if the artist is the New Mutants one, it will be just the opposite. Everybody will still look like kids.
    A picture would last longer darling...

I have to wonder what the state of X-Factor is, in-universe. They had seven members, but Polaris left for the X-Men, Daken and Aurora are leaving for Marauders, and Rachel is on KoX. I hope Siryn ended up joining, because otherwise they're going to have a lot of trouble investigating.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

well...considering there's no X-Factor solicited in the Destiny of X promo line-up...
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Is there a link to the article?
    Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    There is no article yet. This is just a teaser from tomorrow's Excalibur that leaked.
    Knights Of X Will Be The Otherworld X-Men Comic Book
    December 14, 2021 | Rich Johnston

I feel so bad for Gambit fans, you have my sympathies.

Incredible Member

so is this a spoiler for excalibur tomorrow? does meryln win?

So this is still just Excalibur. The addition of Shatterstar makes me intrigued but Excalibur was lackluster with some cringe.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I hope Rachel gets a better costume. I suppose that she is not in X-Factor anymore so, give her a new look. Bring back the braid for Otherworld.

Mighty Member

So I guess Arthur is getting his kingdom back and then they’re gonna be banished? Ok, bye. Just go to Krakoa and forget Otherworld. Are we to believe mutant magic and adventure are going to start now when it was supposed to start in Excalibur?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I feel so bad for Gambit fans, you have my sympathies.
    Me too. I’m desperate for betsy but at least she has panel time. Gambit is doomed if the title remains under tini’s pen.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Main focus? He is a wallpaper in it or written only on pages to be called an idiot or imbicile. Howard can`t write him and don`t want to. She has no plans for him and is just trolling fans. 25 issues of Excalibur already showed it.
    Because the main focus is the Braddock family with Betsy being the proteg. You guys do understand how new and different it is for her to finally be back in her own body after being an asian assassin for the past 20 years. Gambit is still gambit no major changes.

That's why it's more important to focus on her

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Because the main focus is the Braddock family with Betsy being the proteg. You guys do understand how new and different it is for her to finally be back in her own body after being an asian assassin for the past 20 years. Gambit is still gambit no major changes.

Well Tini's done a terrible job w/ Betsy and all Psylocke fans I know including myself or just people on twitter have shifted to Kwannon

And while Team leads can have focus no characters should be treated as wallpaper, a good writer manages to hold that balance as in PAD's X-factor run

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post

Imma stand up for the Gambit fans real quick, because their favorite character was used to help promote a book and then didn’t get used/ used well for 25+ issues. I think it’s plenty reasonable for them to save their money and tap out if the book is relaunched with the same writer. It’s not like they demanded we all boycott the book.

I think we should normalize dropping a book when it doesn’t do it for you as opposed to continuing to spend your money and time on it only to dislike it every month.