Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Eh, rather than a movie I think he would be alot easier to pull off in an animated series. Thousands of Wonder Womans using cgi would get confusing real fast

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
    I think Image Maker and his glass Wonder Women would be such a cool visual in a movie. Enjoyed this installment more for the art than anything else. The artist’s style is growing on me.

I haven’t begun to read the backup yet.
    Does this mean that all his copies are made of glass? That is why it is so easy to destroy them? Note, I have not seen the issues, just going by what people have described on this board.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    Does this mean that all his copies are made of glass? That is why it is so easy to destroy them? Note, I have not seen the issues, just going by what people have described on this board.
    Yes. It's their point of weakness.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Yes. It's their point of weakness.
    That does not seem to pose a threat to the real Wonder Woman or any one with a blunt instrument or gun if they are made of glass.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

That does not seem to pose a threat to the real Wonder Woman or any one with a blunt instrument or gun if they are made of glass.
    They have power in numbers though.

This seems to be the case
    Though the real threat with Image-Maker is that he can create an infinite number of these copies, and is the ruler of mirror world, meaning he can project them out of any reflection around the world.

Back in the silver age, Image-Makers copies had all the powers of Wonder Woman. However they also were limited to being IN mirror world and couldn't actually leave it because they were just reflections.

In this current take, Image-Maker is being used in a very different context. Sure they might not necesarily be a threat to Diana herself, but imagine a thousand copies of Wonder Woman who look and talk exactly like her attacking civilians, and going after those Diana cares about.

Also we have seen at least one instance of one just tearing the door off a plane and a couple of 'throw someone across a room' so its kinda hazy how much physical power they have. They can certainly fly though. At this point im assuming they have most of Dianas abilities save for durability.

Oh one neat little thing ive also noticed is none of the copies have the magic lasso. So whatever Image-makers abilities are, trying to copy THAT is beyond him

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    This seems to be the case
    Though the real threat with Image-Maker is that he can create an infinite number of these copies, and is the ruler of mirror world, meaning he can project them out of any reflection around the world.

Back in the silver age, Image-Makers copies had all the powers of Wonder Woman. However they also were limited to being IN mirror world and couldn't actually leave it because they were just reflections.

In this current take, Image-Maker is being used in a very different context. Sure they might not necesarily be a threat to Diana herself, but imagine a thousand copies of Wonder Woman who look and talk exactly like her attacking civilians, and going after those Diana cares about.

Also we have seen at least one instance of one just tearing the door off a plane and a couple of 'throw someone across a room' so its kinda hazy how much physical power they have. They can certainly fly though. At this point im assuming they have most of Dianas abilities save for durability.

Oh one neat little thing ive also noticed is none of the copies have the magic lasso. So whatever Image-makers abilities are, trying to copy THAT is beyond him
    Thanks for the recap, wasn't familiar with Image Maker's abilities or notice the lack of lasso.