Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    "Bleeding Cool gets the word of just who might be in the new relaunch of X-Force #1 from Marvel, as part of the Destiny Of X books. Odds are that it will continue from the current X-Force comics, and probably written by Benjamin Percy."

They don't seem to know for sure. But I found this interesting...

"We also have Sabretooth by Victor LaValle and Leonard Kirk, Gambit by Chris Claremont, and Secret X-Men by Tini Howard and Francesco Mobili…"
    so if tini is doing this does that mean that the rumors of leah doing knights of x are true

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    so if tini is doing this does that mean that the rumors of leah doing knights of x are true
    Secret X-men is a one-shot. I suppose it could spin-off into an ongoing if it sells well, but until it's released, I would suspect Tini is free to do Knights of X as an ongoing.

SO Quire is off the team? Interesting.

Omega Red huh? I don't know about that addition.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/new-...-destiny-of-x/

Wolverine, Deadpool, Omega Red, Colossus, Forge, Domino, and The Beast.
    Hmm... No flyers, telepaths, or energy (natural) wielders?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    SO Quire is off the team? Interesting.
    Good, he's obnoxious...

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    So boring!

Wake me when we get a X-force which includes Wolverine, Domino, Psylocke, Deadpool, and Cable!

Add any combination of Warpath, Wolfsbane, Fantomex, X-23?, Rachel Summers, Hope, or Vanisher!
    That would be my dream X-Force lineup. Don't know how Cable and Wolverine would get along, but I'd love to see it.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    Secret X-men is a one-shot. I suppose it could spin-off into an ongoing if it sells well, but until it's released, I would suspect Tini is free to do Knights of X as an ongoing.
    i genuinely forgot that it was a one shot that was already announced. i think i just blocked it out once i saw tini was writing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by cable guy View Post
    That would be my dream X-Force lineup. Don't know how Cable and Wolverine would get along, but I'd love to see it.
    Would love to see a friction heavy and yet respectful dynamic b/w the 2

If up to me I'd add Kwannon, Cable, Boom Boom and a younger character against killing as a Kitty/jubilee type POV person to view X-force and Krakoa from.

I hate that they are renumbering titles with the same writing team on them (I don't even think they should for Marauders). Honestly these books aren't even changing aside from line up and title. Knights of X is clearly Excalibur.

X-Force went from young rebels to roid rage bros. Such a shame.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Mighty Member

No Sage? I dunno. This seems like all guesses from them trying to speculate who will be on the team. I’ll wait for an official announcement

Was hoping more mutants like Copycat, Smart Alec, Cipher, Hellion and Skids to be a part of the mutant CIA but looks like there's a whole new mission statement. I wonder who's doing pencils!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I hate that they are renumbering titles with the same writing team on them (I don't even think they should for Marauders). Honestly these books aren't even changing aside from line up and title. Knights of X is clearly Excalibur.

X-Force went from young rebels to roid rage bros. Such a shame.
    #1s have become the foil covers of this generation.

Mighty Member

Cypher and Warlock should be giving Beast the heave ho. Like they have ears everywhere on Krakoa. Also Pete Wisdom should be on this team with Britain being a-holes about mutants. He should be directing all his espionage skills for Krakoa. Sage should be in the field. Also add a few of the Psi’s from STRIKE for interrogation.

Cypher
    Warlock
    Black Tom (but make him actually useful and aware on Krakoa)
    Sage
    Wolverine
    Domino
    Copycat
    Wisdom
    Forge

Yawn what a boring team

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    This seems like speculation based on some pretty obvious context clues. Are we sure that Omega Red doesn’t just show up in the way that he’s shown up in Percy’s previous stuff as a recurring antagonist/ reluctant informant?
    There was a leak posted in the DOX teaser thread and this falls in line with that perfectly. The leak also gives away the cast for the other books and the Knights of X reveal today gives it more credibility
    Last edited by Havok83; 12-14-2021 at 11:23 AM.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    This seems like speculation based on some pretty obvious context clues. Are we sure that Omega Red doesn’t just show up in the way that he’s shown up in Percy’s previous stuff as a recurring antagonist/ reluctant informant?
    That's even worse, Percy's overreliance on Omega Red who hasn't been interesting in the slightly has somehow brought down both of his runs. Red doesn't have enough of a draw nor has Percy done anything unique with him, I couldn't even tell you what his purpose has been in either title.