Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you want to go back to the 16-bit era, there's Justice League Task Force for SNES and Genesis/Megadrive. It's a fighting game from a time when everyone seemingly wanted to cash in the fighting game craze. Can't say I ever played it, but all indications I've seen point to that the game is a generic fighter when generic fighters were a dime a dozen. I don't recommend trying very hard to play this.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    If you want to go back to the 16-bit era, there's Justice League Task Force for SNES and Genesis/Megadrive. It's a fighting game from a time when everyone seemingly wanted to cash in the fighting game craze. Can't say I ever played it, but all indications I've seen point to that the game is a generic fighter when generic fighters were a dime a dozen. I don't recommend trying very hard to play this.
    I'm old enough to have owned and played this game and I adored it because I could play as Wonder Woman, and fight the Barbara Minerva version of Cheetah styled in the Perez era. I can't remember much in the way of moves, but I can't explain enough how amazing it felt at the time to play as Diana in a game, even if just a beat 'em up. I played it to death. Of course it won't hold up to the way people experience games now, but it will always have a little place in my heart. There's plenty of YouTube footage for those who are curious about it.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Yup, Injustice 1 Diana was just more fun. She was awfully boring in 2 and less flashy I guess. I miss the broken movesets and crazy fights. 2 was too neutered and zoney.
    Yeah, attempts at balance like this are whatever, makes characters look less special, and I understand the idea of castrating characters to balance a game but, doing it too much just removes the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    It's probably worse than a generic fighter, since they half assed how to implement characters, like, Flash's super speed is a charge move that basically does nothing? Somethin' like that...

The game has some weird similarities with MK vs DC, both games even have Supes with a ground pound infinite lol.

I'd like a Wonder Woman game with combat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

I'd like a Wonder Woman game with combat like this.
    Unfortunately he's using a sword

Real talk, yeah its soild combat. I think FF games could be great inspo for a Wonder game. Same with anything Fromsoft.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

I’m currently playing this actually! The entire time I play, I think of Wonder Woman! Especially with all of the monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    Is that the games' logo?