Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Default Wonder Woman in Video Games General Discussion

Inspired by the animated thread, I think it would be nice to talk about everything Wonder Woman in terms of video games. This thread is gonna be separate from her newly announced game thread but that can still be discussed here. Diana is appearing in a lot of outside comics media so there will likely be more games with her!

-What are y'all favorite video game portrayals/what are your least favorite?
    -What are your favorite games that contain Wonder Woman?
    -What are games are you looking forward to the most/which ones are you playing right now?

DCUO:

Fortnite:

Wonder Woman will be a playable character in Multiversus!

Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    -What are y'all favorite video game portrayals/what are your least favorite?
    I assume Injustice is too obvious of an answer to be mentioned .

Diana with her besties plus Harley

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I assume Injustice is too obvious of an answer to be mentioned .
    Haha yeah, I know this board actively hates her. I'm indifferent. I know she's a different take on the character and supposed to be different than the Diana we know so she doesn't bother me at all. In terms of gameplay, I liked her more in Injustice 1 than 2.

Sucks for Eisenberg that with Diana having a new VA in Multiversus and likely a new one in the WW game, she's mainly voiced NRS and Tom Taylor's Wonder Simp in games.

Anways, hoping Multiversus has some better alt-skins than they currently seem to be planning.

Diana with her besties plus Harley

Man this art style is cute.

Haha yeah, I know this board actively hates her. I'm indifferent. I know she's a different take on the character and supposed to be different than the Diana we know so she doesn't bother me at all. In terms of gameplay, I liked her more in Injustice 1 than 2.
    Injustice 1 is around the time NRS wasn't playing safe with movesets, and had hilariously broken shit, which can be fun, so yeah, I can imagine that Injustice 1 Diana would be more fun, if she was good enough that is, 'cause those kinds of games' low tiers are just embarassing lol.

Like, one of the absurd things in Injustice 1 was a move Doomsday has that hits overhead, then low, with a 2 frames of difference, but if you hit with it meaty after a knock down, it's 1 frame... Which's just ridiculous.

For those who don't know what this means, an overhead you block standing, and a low you block low, and after a knockdown, having to block this move 1 frame of difference between both basically means it's impossible to block both with consistency, and the move knocks down on hit, so if you're in the corner, it's difficult to escape, though at the very least, there are invincible moves to use against it...

So yeah, now I'm wondering if Diana in Injustice 1 has disgusting bullshit like this lol.

I can't really think of any good games centered around Wonder Woman. She's been in decent games with other heroes like

Mortal Kombat vs DC. I guess Injustice games too if you ignore the writting

Let's see.... Fortnite? That MOBA game Infinite Crisis. DC Universe Online?

I don't really care for the Lego games. Wasn't there some Justice League game years back?
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I loved playing her in the Justice League Heroes game for PS2 back in the day. Spoiler: She can fly (so go out now and buy it lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I loved playing her in the Justice League Heroes game for PS2 back in the day. Spoiler: She can fly (so go out now and buy it lol)

Yeah, she's great in this game. My only criticism is that they put Themyscira and Circe into a spin off Flash game where you can't even play as Diana.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Yeah, she's great in this game. My only criticism is that they put Themyscira and Circe into a spin off Flash game where you can't even play as Diana.
    ...That sound so weird .

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Sucks for Eisenberg that with Diana having a new VA in Multiversus and likely a new one in the WW game, she's mainly voiced NRS and Tom Taylor's Wonder Simp in games.

Anways, hoping Multiversus has some better alt-skins than they currently seem to be planning.
    Yeah, I wanted Eisenberg back. One suit was leaked from the test beta and it's the one from the New 52 animated movie. Turtleneck and ponytail one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Man this art style is cute.

Injustice 1 is around the time NRS wasn't playing safe with movesets, and had hilariously broken shit, which can be fun, so yeah, I can imagine that Injustice 1 Diana would be more fun, if she was good enough that is, 'cause those kinds of games' low tiers are just embarassing lol.

Like, one of the absurd things in Injustice 1 was a move Doomsday has that hits overhead, then low, with a 2 frames of difference, but if you hit with it meaty after a knock down, it's 1 frame... Which's just ridiculous.

For those who don't know what this means, an overhead you block standing, and a low you block low, and after a knockdown, having to block this move 1 frame of difference between both basically means it's impossible to block both with consistency, and the move knocks down on hit, so if you're in the corner, it's difficult to escape, though at the very least, there are invincible moves to use against it...

So yeah, now I'm wondering if Diana in Injustice 1 has disgusting bullshit like this lol.
    Yup, Injustice 1 Diana was just more fun. She was awfully boring in 2 and less flashy I guess. I miss the broken movesets and crazy fights. 2 was too neutered and zoney.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I can't really think of any good games centered around Wonder Woman. She's been in decent games with other heroes like

Mortal Kombat vs DC. I guess Injustice games too if you ignore the writting

Let's see.... Fortnite? That MOBA game Infinite Crisis. DC Universe Online?

I don't really care for the Lego games. Wasn't there some Justice League game years back?
    Not a lot but hopefully that's going to change!

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post

Already have it. She can fly, who would have thought that?