Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

There was a lot of fan speculation that Andrew Garfield would be the Spider-Man of the Sony Spidey Universe. I could see Holland advocating for that since he wouldn't have to do so much, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Probably dawned on him after the fact that there was this expectation from both fans and Amy Pascal alike that he would do like 2 more trilogies, multiple phases of the media circus plus whatever crossover Avengers and Sonyverse movies Pascal is inevitably going to push for and his reaction was probably:

Yeah, I can understand why that would be a lot and daunting for one human being, even if it seemed like it was the (tentative) plan from the get-go of going with someone so young this go-around.

Like, fans want adult-era movies of Peter as Spidey (and with possible guest appearances and crossovers) while Holland's already been in 6 movies by this point.

Of course I feel like whatever the next Spider-Man movie would be would probably be very different from what the prior films were for one reason or another. Maybe it would re-energize him like Chris Hemsworth.

Probably dawned on him after the fact that there was this expectation from both fans and Amy Pascal alike that he would do like 2 more trilogies, multiple phases of the media circus plus whatever crossover Avengers and Sonyverse movies Pascal is inevitably going to push for and his reaction was probably:

wait people wanted two more trilogies that's kinda too much I thought one more Trilogy would be ok with him passing the baton on the final film. but he already did 6 years so far and I don't want him to be just known as a spider man actor I would like for him to have other great roles too. They better pay him a lot if they wanna do way more films
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I still think that Garfield's Spider-Man could have a streaming TV series. 8 episodes per season. Continue his life in that world. Have some new villains, new supporting characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I still think that Garfield's Spider-Man could have a streaming TV series. 8 episodes per season. Continue his life in that world. Have some new villains, new supporting characters.
    With a hefty budget .

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    There was a lot of fan speculation that Andrew Garfield would be the Spider-Man of the Sony Spidey Universe. I could see Holland advocating for that since he wouldn't have to do so much, lol.
    That makes sense but Tobey is more likely to stick around. Garfield has a stable career outside of being Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I'd watch it.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-06-2022 at 09:39 AM.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    wait people wanted two more trilogies that's kinda too much I thought one more Trilogy would be ok with him passing the baton on the final film. but he already did 6 years so far and I don't want him to be just known as a spider man actor I would like for him to have other great roles too. They better pay him a lot if they wanna do way more films
    Honestly, if you listen to the way some fans speak, you'd think the ultimate ideal would be for Tom to play the role for eternity so we can see him grow old and have Mayday too lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Honestly, if you listen to the way some fans speak, you'd think the ultimate ideal would be for Tom to play the role for eternity so we can see him grow old and have Mayday too lol
    Honestly I feel like that would be truer to Peter's character than introducing Miles, but that's probably not feasible.

BANNED

A combination of Ultimate and insomaniac Spiderman, spideys growing up but hes still a bit wet behind the ears, hes slowly becoming one the greatest heroes of marvel u and this is by working and meeting while helping various heroes and defeating various villains. Mostly hes in the city, working for himself to pay the bills and get by but actually works to build his carrer through being spidey than a struggling average joe who works under lesser jobs and skills and limting himself. Hes not being ironman lite but hes not being the paper boy he usually is and actually has jobs that compliment his superhero side and gift for science and helping people.

Good luck with that I feel like another actor will play Peter before they do that.

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Black suit, more Jameson, Daily Bugle, no more mechanical costumes, Gwen Stacy, Kraven, Scorpion.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

With marvel looking to bring back Tom and Zandeya for he next movie. I have theory that they'll do s face it moment at the end of the movie. I think they'll have Randy be Pete's new best friend and wants him to socialize more. So he says he's gonna set him up on a blind date. Doesn't tell him the girls name and except that she has an amazing personality and would ask what he tell her about him and Randy would tell him that he's like a cat or something. Then at the end of the movie or credit's you see MCU MJ do her face it tiger line?
    Last edited by Mercwmouth12; 05-02-2022 at 12:43 PM.

would be nice not sure how the introvert zendaya mj will be an extrovert

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Peter will probably be working for Robbie or JJJ and then have Felica and maybe an appearance of some superiors foes show up

I like this pitch for a version of Spider-Man 4, where the big new characters are Tombstone, the Janice Lincoln Beetle, Robbie Robertson and Randy Robertson.

Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets