Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Are we really gonna use the race card for the very much so white passing Wanda & Pietro Maximoff......

........ Seriously
    I think those posts are odd. I have a major problem with how comics treat Romani and not many artists depict them visually accurately in all of western pop culture, not just comics. But there is something truly weird about saying Pietro gets worse treatment for being Romani and Wanda not, when they both are Romani. And neither get worse treatment. They've both had their share of antagonist, villain, hero, etc. throughout their almost 60 years in comics.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

baumblume

If it's revealed that Pietro is the attacker I'm the next issue of Trial of Magneto, I will fling myself into a volcano. knowing marvel they're going to go for one last time they can claim pietro did something bad bc marvel just loves to blame their romani characters for awful things They love to scapegoat the Romani characters and paint them all as evil, especially the men, like Pietro is supposed to be a hero, he is one! Stop treating him like he is a bad guy!

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Maggie Simpson's done it again.
    I'm going with Paste Pot Pete. No one has seen him for a while. Seems suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    If it's revealed that Pietro is the attacker I'm the next issue of Trial of Magneto, I will fling myself into a volcano. knowing marvel they're going to go for one last time they can claim pietro did something bad bc marvel just loves to blame their romani characters for awful things They love to scapegoat the Romani characters and paint them all as evil, especially the men, like Pietro is supposed to be a hero, he is one! Stop treating him like he is a bad guy!
    And if it's not Pietro?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    And if it's not Pietro?
    Regardless, we'll get ten posts in a row of all the panels.

I hope her ass is pointing at a tree branch and it’s revealed that Krakoa killed her. That way we won’t have to go through any more character assassinations before this thing is done.

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    It was the reader all along! Wonderful twist.
    Nah that's already used when DC killed Jason Todd back in 1988. My money is on Polaris which would be on par with how awful this story has been.

Whoever did it is a great liar.

If it's Pietro I'm gonna guess it's because he believed they were mutants and that would be proven when they looked at Cerebro and saw that Wanda was backed up. But turns out there's only an old backup because Cerebro "realized" she wasn't a mutant after a few years so it backfires to reafirm the retcon.

If her death was really as brutal as shown in the chromoskimming I doubt it's him or someone really significant though. Or it would be very bad at least but... I guess that's expected.

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    …I will fling myself into a volcano.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I hope her ass is pointing at a tree branch and it’s revealed that Krakoa killed her. That way we won’t have to go through any more character assassinations before this thing is done.
    Very true. It is tiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    If it's Pietro I'm gonna guess it's because he believed they were mutants and that would be proven when they looked at Cerebro and saw that Wanda was backed up. But turns out there's only an old backup because Cerebro "realized" she wasn't a mutant after a few years so it backfires to reafirm the retcon.

If her death was really as brutal as shown in the chromoskimming I doubt it's him or someone really significant though. Or it would be very bad at least but... I guess that's expected.
    Yeah if it would be Pietro or Speed there would no doubt be some good intention behind the bad action. I'd rather it not be them, but the event has already been such a mess that I expect it.

What if it was the Karen from the last issue she was mad enough.

Based on the panels, it seems like she spins around and points at Magneto. In the panels before she points at the killer, he’s standing behind her. In the panel where she’s pointing at the killer, a crowd of Krakoans is behind her.

Pietro & Tommy were sick of being the forgotten twins & plotted together, Pietro took out Wanda, Billy was in space so Tommy couldn't get to him but he thought maybe he would show up at the gala, they kill their respective twin & launch out of irrelevance into the new era!!!