Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ichigo: Okay, we played along with this farce. So, can you hurry up, annul us and get me remarried to my midget before she flash-freezes me?(jerks a thumb behind his back, where Rukia is seen aiming her bankai at him) Or that emo Espada blasts my head off?(points an index finger to the left of him, where Ulquiorra is charging a Cero less than an inch from his temple)

Ichigo: And y'know, stop THAT. (gestures over to the cosmic storm tearing the fabric of space and time apart, with Konoka at the epicenter)

Kuma: Yeah yeah, I'll get right on it. I earned myself a hefty sum today, and I'd like to spend it while the multiverse is still intact.

Sora: The quicker, the better. I do not want my friends accusing me of being a siscon for dating my stepsister.

Kairi: Here, here.

Ulquiorra: And there is no way in the depths of Hueco Mundo that I will allow people to believe that my talented and perfect princess was conceived from the loins of that neanderthal trash, Kurosaki. Or allow her to be related to his equally pathetic son.

Sora: Hey!

Sasuke: Wait! What about me?

Kuma: Sorry, pal. But your cute little fiancee there offered me a killing for setting up the wedding reception you're going to have in June. Business and true love, you understand.

Nui: Besides, you didn't think something as impotent as the law would stop me from being with you, did you Sasuke-kun?

Sasuke: I can dream, can't I?
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 05-06-2014 at 12:25 AM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Ichigo: Okay, we played along with this farce. So, can you hurry up, annul us and get me remarried to my midget before she flash-freezes me?(jerks a thumb behind his back, where Rukia is seen aiming her bankai at him) Or that emo Espada blasts my head off?(points an index finger to the left of him, where Ulquiorra is charging a Cero less than an inch from his temple)

Ichigo: And y'know, stop THAT. (gestures over to the cosmic storm tearing the fabric of space and time apart, with Konoka at the epicenter)

Kuma: Yeah yeah, I'll get right on it. I earned myself a hefty sum today, and I'd like to spend it while the multiverse is still intact.

Sora: The quicker, the better. I do not want my friends accusing me of being a siscon for dating my stepsister.

Kairi: Here, here.

Ulquiorra: And there is no way in the depths of Hueco Mundo that I will allow people to believe that my talented and perfect princess was conceived from the loins of that neanderthal trash, Kurosaki. Or allow her to be related to his equally pathetic son.

Sora: Hey!

Sasuke: Wait! What about me?

Kuma: Sorry, pal. But your cute little fiancee there offered me a killing for setting up the wedding reception you're going to have in June. Business and true love, you understand.

Nui: Besides, you didn't think something as impotent as the law would stop me from being with you, did you Sasuke-kun?

Sasuke: I can dream, can't I?
    izumi: half the guests are trying to kill each other. the other half are trying to stop the multi-verse from tearing itself apart.

wade: yeah................great to be back in business, hun.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    izumi: half the guests are trying to kill each other. the other half are trying to stop the multi-verse from tearing itself apart.

wade: yeah................great to be back in business, hun.
    Wade: And I'm glad that nothing else has changed drastically.

Yoshimori: Our neon-sign is blue instead of green now.

Wade: ...WHY! *cowers into a fetal position and cries*

Izumi: You happy about that?

Yoshimori: Not my fault he's a drama queen. And yes. I'm very happy about that. Besides, you've got some other changes.

Izumi: Like what?

Yoshimori: We're apparently a hotel now as well. The kazekage and the goth girl want a room for the weekend.