Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    He could meet his version of Black Cat.
    I think Holland might get Black Cat first...

I would love it if they did an animated continuation of Andrew and Tobey's Peter that fills us in on what they did after their respective movies. If the actors are unable or unwilling to reprise their roles they could always find other VA's. Maybe we can finally get an animated Mayday Parker?

TASM3 is getting bigger and bigger on twitter.

Garfield will 100% be the Spider-Man of the Sonyverse

The romcom potential of TASM 3 is huge.

Peter has seen another universe's Peter with MJ, and he heard yet another universe's Peter was with MJ. And the film definitely implied he was finally going to forgive himself for his failure to save Gwen, and that he shouldn't give up on love.

I don't think we'll ever get TASM 3, but it's fun to think about.

(I do think we'll see Garfield's Spider-Man again after how much people liked him in NWH.)

Astonishing Member

I guess it's more likely that Garfield will be in Venom 3. They're unlikely to make two parallel Spider-Man franchises.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I guess it's more likely that Garfield will be in Venom 3. They're unlikely to make two parallel Spider-Man franchises.
    I think that's fine.

You could have Peter go after Eddie or vice versa. Plus there's parent conspiracy you could use. It would've been better if it was driving Eddie instead of Peter but you could use that as a way to build tension between them.

There's also the Slingers.... Garfield could be a mentor figure but that might suit Macguire's Peter better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    The romcom potential of TASM 3 is huge.

Peter has seen another universe's Peter with MJ, and he heard yet another universe's Peter was with MJ. And the film definitely implied he was finally going to forgive himself for his failure to save Gwen, and that he shouldn't give up on love.

I don't think we'll ever get TASM 3, but it's fun to think about.

(I do think we'll see Garfield's Spider-Man again after how much people liked him in NWH.)
    It would be nice to see Garfield's Peter get his happy ending.

always felt Garfield was let down by the writing but as an actor when he really has something to sink his teeth into he had potential......I would like to see an older Spiderman a good opportunity to bring in Felicia Hardy....who at least with Holland thus far was a bit to much on the teeny booper vibe to do it with although with him now going to college and supposedly going for a different tone could make it possible if Holland returns either way I want Garfield to get another shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It would be nice to see Garfield's Peter get his happy ending.
    dating Mj and staying alive?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    dating Mj and staying alive?
    That's pretty much what NWH laid out for him. That he could finally forgive himself. I'm shocked at how many people completely misread the movie practically screaming that he'll meet his world's MJ and be happy again.

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    While I agree that's kinda the point, he's the one who made it so far.And he's old and tired.He's been at this for decades, Andrew in universe is still a kid by statements.Tobey is a grown man.I agree it seems like he's way less enthusiastic but that's part of the character IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    Yeah, I know it fits perfectly but it still concerns me a little. Well, whatever I guess, it was fun to see Tobey again.
    Well, I think that's the point. They wanted Tobey's Peter to be a lot wiser and older then Andrew's or Tom's, since he is the oldest actor out of them to play Peter.

In fairness, this is the first time for Tobey to play an actual acting role after his long hiatus for Seven Years, so I think they tried to get Tobey get back into his feet while not to be overbear him with a role,

I don't think an actual TASM 3 movie is likely at all? I can't see Disney having two Spider-Mans, do an Andrew movie and they run the risk of people forgetting about Tom, and they want a whole new trilogy with him.

I can definitely see Andrew Garfield showing up in future projects like Multiverse of Madness though.
    harryosborn.net -Me rereading every single comic that has Harry Osborn in it, and also writing some articles.

The perfect premise!

Personally I don't think we'll see Tobey and Andrew again, it very much felt like a send-off. Them trotting them out whenever they feel like they need a fun team-up will diminish what made this film special.