Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Mr Sinister’s Sinister Six

1). Cyclops
    2). Maddie
    3). Havoc
    4). Hope Summers
    5). Callisto
    6). A rotating spot for whichever other Summer’s family member wants to heat up Sinister that weak.
    This is my favorite but any team with Maddy and Alex on it would be it for me. I would suggest Cable over Hope, not familiar with her beef with him, well acquainted with Cable's. Actually I might add in Lorna because of the Malice possession. Then again maybe Greycrow or Sabretooth because of the shabby treatment as Marauders. So mine is...

Madelyne Pryor
    Alex Summers Havok
    Caliban (because of Mutant massacre)
    Polaris
    Cyclops
    Sabretooth
    Last edited by EmeraldGladiator; 12-21-2021 at 08:35 PM.

Fantastic Member

for Magneto

Cortez - the upstart
    Fenris - the Nazi twins
    Mellencamp - one of Cortez's bad Acolytes
    Holocaust - enemies in the AoA. sunk Avalon in 616
    Astra - she created his clone Joseph and all
    Phantazia - she never got to be in his Brotherhood and the House of M thing messed her up.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    This is my favorite but any team with Maddy and Alex on it would be it for me. I would suggest Cable over Hope, not familiar with her beef with him, well acquainted with Cable's. Actually I might add in Lorna because of the Malice possession. Then again maybe Greycrow or Sabretooth because of the shabby treatment as Marauders. So mine is...

Madelyne Pryor
    Alex Summers Havok
    Caliban (because of Mutant massacre)
    Polaris
    Cyclops
    Sabretooth
    I put Hope on because of him trying to kidnap her repeatedly when she was an infant.

BANNED

This ended up being harder than I expected. Laura needs more recurring villains.

X-23

Kimura - The Arch-Nemesis, and probably the biggest wildcard on the team. If any of the others potentially threaten her objective of making Laura's life miserable, Kimura won't hesitate to turn on them. Laura is her property, and will make that clear to the rest. Violently if necessary.

Gamesmaster - Token Good Teammate. Gamesmaster just wants to chill in her head, whether she likes it or not. Probably the one most likely to Face Turn if the others threaten his safe space too much. Almost certain to butt heads with Kimura and Hellverine.

Kingpin - One of Laura's single biggest clients (if not THE biggest) while under the Facility's control. As a result, he may have done more to ruin her childhood than anyone other than Kimura and Xander Rice himself. Probably doesn't give her much thought these days, but the fact Laura promised to bring everyone who hired her to kill to justice has the potential to get very ugly very quickly. Especially considering all of the other heroes and villains that could potentially get drawn in to such a conflict. Probably the one most likely to be able to work with Kimura, long-term, as she would make a useful enforcer.

The Hooded Woman - Hasn't turned up in a decade, but is still out there doing...whatever it is she's doing. I still think she's the one who bankrolled Chandler's project to create the Sisters. Has her own agenda, and only goes along with the rest so long as it suits her own purposes for Laura.

Hellverine - Demonstrated a rather disturbing attraction to Laura. Though he was banished back to hell, the entity still exists and could resurface in an attempt to claim her as his own. May not play well with others, but especially Gamesmaster.

Robert Chandler - The Evil Genius. She's left him for dead twice, now, and it could make for a dark running gag that every time they meet he ends up losing parts of his body, and becoming increasingly cybernetic. Not likely to get along with Kimura, since he "stole" her property to create the Sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Emma Frost:

1) Sebastian Shaw
    2) Selene
    3) Cassandra Nova
    4) Trevor Fitzroy
    5) Dark Beast
    6) Esme Cuckoo
    This would be my picks for Emma as well however, I’d switch Esme out with Bianca LaNeige or Adrienne Frost
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

The Red Dragon

Jean Grey’s:
    1. Maddie Pryor
    2. Cassandra Nova
    3. Mr. Sinister
    4. Mastermind
    5. Onslaught
    6. Sabretooth

Spectacular Member

Nightcrawler's Sinister Six:

Azazel: Kurt's dad and a constant thorn in his side since he was introduced.
    Mystique: Kurt's mother, who abandoned him when he was just an infant. She's typically been cold and manipulative toward Nightcrawler about the subject, even if she was under duress at the time it happened.
    Dracula: In the X-Men's run in with the vampire, Nightcrawler's faith has played a role in his defeat, one of the few heroes with a religious conviction strong enough to deter him.
    Arcade: One the X-Men's classic foes. Kurt has quite the history with him and has played a major role many of the times the X-Men and Excalibur have defeated him.
    Belasco: Another powerhouse that has had run-ins with Kurt. His sorcery and scheming have entailed Magik and Amanda Sefton, and by default Nightcrawler.
    Manta: She handily defeated Nightcrawler when the Imperial Guard (with whom she is a member) tussled with the X-Men during the Dark Phoenix Saga. She's had a couple of other run-ins with him outside of that as well.

Storm

Shadow King
    Adversary
    Meruda
    Bast
    Khan
    Candra

HM: Brand now i guess

Jean
    Mastermind
    Phoenix
    Bastion (the bomb he put in Scott.)
    Cassandra Nova
    Shadow King (whatever happened between betsy/jean/shadow king)
    madelyne pryor
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

Emma Frost

1) Kingpin (Leader)
    2) Adrienne Frost
    3) Sebastian Shaw
    4) Trevor Fitzroy
    5) Dark Beast
    6) Mastermind (Martinique)

I thought of Sublime, Selene and Nova, but I think they are too powerful. I think of the Sinister Six as more street level villains as opposed to huge world-ending threats.

Jean

-Cassie Nova
    -Maddy as the Goblin Queen
    -Xorn
    -Onslaught
    -Mastermind
    -The physical embodiment of the concept of Retcon (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Iceman:
    1. Kate Pryde
    2. Mystique
    3. Annie Ghazikhanian
    4. Polaris
    5. Opal Tanaka
    6. Cloud
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Magik
    Belasco
    S'ym
    N'astirh
    Kulan Gath
    Amora the Enchantress
    Witchfire

Special mention: The Elder Gods
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

STORM:
    * Adversary
    * Tarn the uncaring
    * Brand and orchis as per the last sword issue.
    * The orb as per the last issue of sword
    * Candra the external
    * The spirit of not allowing her to fully engage her omega level and divine powers.

Lovin' these so far!

Northstar
    1. Pink Pearl - circus fat lady & crime boss who runs a male strip joint and hates Jean-Paul and Jeanne-Marie. Ironically, probably the most recurring Alpha Flight villain.
    2. Arcade - one of the main villains of Northstar's mini-series who pushed him to his breaking point.
    3. Deadly Ernest - responsible for the death of Northstar's mentor.
    4. Scourge - not to be confused with the Scourge of the Underworld; this armored assassin killed off Northstar's terrorist friends.
    5. Carl Kerridge - the main villain of Northstar's mini-series who hated him because gay.
    6. Sadista - another Northstar mini-series villain, this one a whip-cracking dominatrix who has a pair of carnivorous wolf hounds.