Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    THIS is a shockingly great idea that I'd be totally down for. Batman of the 31st century imagined not as some teched out Robocop, but rather a young man who's so damn good at fighting that it may as well be superhuman. Each new and obscure martial art from across the galaxy may as well be a new gadget. Bat shaped throwing stars? Cute. Try a 25th century air palm technique. Camouflage? How about slowing down your breathing and flow of chi so much that reality has trouble registering you as there!

This could totally be a thing. Plus, as an added bonus it would do away with the charming yet dated and limiting (and likely trademarked) "Karate Kid" name.

I had a similar thought assuming Ultra Boy would be the Superman/Superboy of the 31st century, and that would be the last straw for Mon-El. But I could still see Mon-El finally earning the title and learning some humility. Bendis wouldn't stop talking about how much he was excited for what he had in mind for Mon.
    Senpai noticed me.....

I was hoping JL 3000 would've done that back in the new 52. But it still can as a spinoff comic to Legion/JL. It would help lighten the load so to speak.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-21-2021 at 03:20 PM.