Default Could Okarra be another eventual next step for mutants

Looking into Immortal X-men we see Arrako members with Krakoans. In time could we possibly see a planet Okarra come into fruition as the mutants and islands grow closer and accept each others differences? Or will they always be separated?

If so what would it look it look like as far as leadership/government style? Would the two islands be both still separate..and as one?

It felt like the islands didnt wanna come together, more so than the mutants residing there. So who knows. I dont see it happening if Red Root isnt returned.

I don't see mutants abandoning Earth as their main location. Maybe in an AU, but not in the main story. But I'd love to see Krakoa and Arakko overcome their differences and reunite; Krakoa deserves happiness, and it's not like Arakko (the island) is needed for Arakko (the planet.)

If they go with Bishop's war game idea from the Marauders, Arakko's harsh and alien climate would make for a great place to train mutants for battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Amazing Member

There is Idyll’s Prophecy “Only under the black moon will the two become one. A white light will judge them, and a red land will see them split forever.” that I interpret as Krakoa and Arrako would only recombine under annihilation and Arrako moving to Mars will ensure they will remain separate as Krakoa and Arrako forever

However while that was the plan the writers might change their minds and have them combine latter personally I would prefer if they create new forms of Krakoa and Arrako for any new planets they terrafrom so each new planet would be unique.

Speaking of... did the "other" Krakoas reform into one or are there still some in space?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume