Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Karen has the extra layer of discrimination against someone to seek authority over them. Toad was going along with a plan.
    I agree. It's not a one for and a little extreme but not a reach. Though personally i'm not a fan of using a real life term like karen for a fictional character as it does in a way lesson the intention of what it was meant for.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Toad agreed with the plan and no one questioned how he got magical metal
    I hope at least a few of that 20 million wanda added got like a law degree, some judge experience cause Krakoa needs it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    So... If pre-power manifestation mutants can be resurrected, what does this mean for Moira?
    Better question, what does it mean for Krakoa?

Charles “People of the world, I would like to present to you the Krakoan ambassador to America, the secretly a mutant all along Benjamin Franklin!”
    Ben Franklin “Hi, I’m Ben Franklin and I’ve been informed I was a mutant who never manifested their power”
    Sinister “Charles, when are you going to pay me for activating the X-gene in a sample of his dna?”
    Charles “When you get Ghandi done for that list of ‘mutants’ we’ve discovered among the past I’m going to give to Wanda.”
    Erik “Charles, I can’t help but feel this is maybe going to backfire on-“
    Charles “Hush Erik, I’m busy owning the Flatscans!”
    Erik “Yeah, screw this I’m out”

And this, Immortal Xmen

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Calling the cops on am innocent man with a phd in victimhood

That being said Leah has softened my views on Wanda. I'll move on to Medusa now
    Medusa?

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Gotta say though, I'll miss Wanda (as a pejorative) and the Pretender memes. But I guess a lot of people still have reason to be pissed at Wanda, so I'll always have that.
    Fandoms can struggle to let go of grudges, so yeah lol.

He has a grudge against Wolverine for multiple reasons.
    Doesn't everyone? Lol.

But if he doesn't appear in XL/XD, it's okay; I have reason to believe he'll be headlining Immortal X-Men.
    And what would those reasons be? .

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I hope at least a few of that 20 million wanda added got like a law degree, some judge experience cause Krakoa needs it.
    Also people who know how to investigate worth a damn lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

I thought Medusa was dead.....

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I thought Medusa was dead.....
    Nah, Death of the Inhumans kills all but the royal family, Ms. Marvel, and Moon Girl. And I think they did kill off some of the royals like Triton and Maximus which, Maximus’ dying did piss me off because he is probably the best of all of them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    So... If pre-power manifestation mutants can be resurrected, what does this mean for Moira?
    What does it mean for Moira? I am missing something.

Anyway, all this shows is that there is no reason this 'technology' cannot be used by anyone for anyone, and really no reason Wanda cannot take this knowledge and share it with other people, like other endangered cultures, to resurrect centuries old people into a new life for the purpose of an evolutionary arms race.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Medusa?

100% true. Moving on...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

they are his bio kids.
    That is what that book says.

I wonder if Leah Williams dont like pietro i will not buy a book from her

Astonishing Member

Honestly I forgot the Inhumans even existed, that’s how big the purge of them from Marvel books was.

When I read Toad killed her in the leaks I was like WTF? but it all makes sense now lol Honestly way better issue than the previous two/three? Loved how the sons/daughters of Charles, Magneto and Moira showed up, and we can finally put all the Pretender business behind. Good for Wanda.

Really wished they used this opportunity to leave her as a mutant tho, now that Marvel Studios has the rights there shouldn't be any issue, or at least make Quicksilver one so he can show up in future X-Factor or something. Also, Pietro was so wasted, completely forgotten after issue 2 :/

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Honestly I forgot the Inhumans even existed, that’s how big the purge of them from Marvel books was.
    Retribution against those who thought releasing a biochemical weapon of mass destruction disguised as a fart cloud was a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MexM View Post
    When I read Toad killed her in the leaks I was like WTF? but it all makes sense now lol Honestly way better issue than the previous two/three? Loved how the sons/daughters of Charles, Magneto and Moira showed up, and we can finally put all the Pretender business behind. Good for Wanda.

Really wished they used this opportunity to leave her as a mutant tho, now that Marvel Studios has the rights there shouldn't be any issue, or at least make Quicksilver one so he can show up in future X-Factor or something. Also, Pietro was so wasted, completely forgotten after issue 2 :/
    i agree pietro deserves better