Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Cassandra is mind controlled and Sinister was needed to start the protocol in the first place.

No it isn't hypocritical because human nations have worked with bad people before. Mutants are making a nation for mutants to be safe. That makes mutant villains clear allies because they also have faced the wrath of humans. It's not like racist just target the good mutants.

Sinister was necessary for the protocol otherwise no immortal mutants. The pros of bringing him in outweigh the cons. As for Nova she is under Jean's empathy mind control.
    Yes, exactly this.Both make "deals w/ the devil" to get what they want

W/out working w/ sinister they don't get Immortal mutants and get wiped out.

If human nations don't wipe out mutants then eventually mutants win and wipe them out, as we read in Inferno.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    No whats illogical is this analogy you strung together. The last line makes perfect sense. Its THEIR culture, it doesnt matter if you agree with them or not. They're not harming humans in anyway so what is the issue??
    Yeah no sh*t, both of us are humans.It's a comic book, none of us reading are actual mutants.Unless you're gwenpoole

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Did we not read the same issue of xmen when magneto literally tells the human nations that they learnt how to build nations from them. They are playing the game like the humans do except they are actually winning.

Nation building is not pretty. Krakoa isn't the mansion so trying to make it seem like krakoa gas to be good when it is an amoral entity is bogging my mind. A nation would always do whatever it takes to perpetuate it's self interest.
    That's exactly my point, they aren't any better than the humans yet they keep claiming to be...

I'm not saying Krakoa should be good, it's not

Its always the ones flinging hostility and very WRONG points around...tragic.

The krakoan government is messy just like any other but theyre not creating war machines to take humans out. They're not putting humans in low income cities and discriminating against humans because of the way they look.

Mutants dont have an extensive history of oppression and SLAUGHTER against humans so NO..you cannot compare them building their own nation and having a few bad seeds in it to what humans have done to them.

They have however SHARED their medicines with human nations. Period point-blank.
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 12-23-2021 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post

Yeah no sh*t

????
    So no issue then.

What's so funny is in the same stories humans are running around talking about how amazing humans are and how mutants suck so it's like wtf does it mean?! the real problem seems to be the FANS who are out of world are salty about mutants thinking they are better than humans like it's something factually said every issue. lol. make it make sense. Who should be saying humans and mutants are the same?! Who? lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Yeah so they aren't any better than the humans they keep calling beneath them... it's as if that's the point I'm making.They also make "deals w/ the devil" and cross lines and work w/ whoever it takes no matter what they have done or hurt whoever they need to(Beast in X-force) to get what they want.

Oh yeah remember that time Beast endangered the entire fabric of space-time because he wanted to throw a temper tantrum.And what he did in X-force.

Reed didn't save people, he saved all of existence.Not just one universe but the entire multiverse.

Can you list the issues for that

Yeah when I mentioned it the first time I said "before this week".

Customs:- "brutal murder to get their birthright" and "working w/ and giving power to people like Sinister and Shaw" are pretty bad customs.

Again I get why the did it, it's the moral high ground they also keep preaching they have over humans that makes no sense to me.
    I mean they actually have it in their law that do not murder humans, they actually do not hate humans because of trivial thins such as race and sexual orientation or gender. They actually value their citizens that are not herteronormative. They go out of their way to defend humans who are vulnerable like refugees and they even have an entire island with state of the art habitats for refugees who have no place to go to. Literally they have an island where they shelter feed and protect human refugees who have absolutely no place to go too. And you say they do not have the moral high ground? When has human nations done anything remotely this civilized for mutants and they weren't wakandan. Infact they have an entire black market operation dedicated to serving humans innpoor nations and nations who would not accept krakoan medicine. Literally they dive free universal healthcare! Irrespective of weather you are human or not poor or rich.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    All of this. Which is why it's usually hilarious to me when people are doing circles "Worrying" about the mutants that will fall between the cracks on krakoa or get "hurt" but they could care less about these type of mutants that are abused by humans everyday.
    Just like all the people who are pro-“freedom” when it comes to them being asked to wear masks, but are eerily silent when the government is passing an act outlawing protest. When minorities sit up and wag their tail they get a biscuit, but when they stand up they need to be slapped down.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    What's so funny is in the same stories humans are running around talking about how amazing humans are and how mutants suck so it's like wtf does it mean?! the real problem seems to be the FANS who are out of world are salty about mutants thinking they are better than humans like it's something factually said every issue. lol. make it make sense. Who should be saying humans and mutants are the same?! Who? lol
    I mean when you do not actively go out of your way to create war but rather go out of your way to ensure the survival of those who supposedly want you dead, I say you are better than them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Its always the ones flinging hostility and very WRONG points around...tragic.

The krakoan government is messy just like any other but theyre not creating war machines to take humans out. They're not putting humans in low income cities and discriminating against humans because of the way they look.

Mutants dont have an extensive history of oppression and SLAUGHTER against humans so NO..you cannot compare them building their own nation and having a few bad seeds in it to qhat humans have done to them.

They have however SHARED their medicines with human nations. Period point-blank.
    They don't need weapons, they are the weapons.And Beast is already working on infiltrating everyone to get info and Brand, etc. are taking out threats like Gyrich.

And read Inferno 3, Xavier and Mags are already talking about being merciful lords WHEN they when

Yes, exactly this.Both make "deals w/ the devil" to get what they want

W/out working w/ sinister they don't get Immortal mutants and get wiped out.

If human nations don't wipe out mutants then eventually mutants win and wipe them out, as we read in Inferno.
    Wrong humans started the war with mutants not the other way around. Mutants were not the ones hunting down the humans.

Astonishing Member

I think we can begin to see one of the reasons Hickman was ousted before he could get to the planned ‘decline and fall’ stage of his arc, and why a lot of the more deliberately dodgy/intended ticking time bombs he planted in Krakoa’s structure are being quietly disarmed by the writers.

Like, there is some poorly aged baggage the X-franchise has picked up over the years and writers have not always handled well in as small-c conservative an arena as superhero comics; none of which delegitimises Krakoa. It’s just that Xavier is a dirtbag (which we already knew)
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 12-23-2021 at 04:38 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    I mean when you do not actively go out of your way to create war but rather go out of your way to ensure the survival of those who supposedly want you dead, I say you are better than them.
    You do know that the humans get wiped out by the mutants in the future which is why Orchis was formed.Both are fighting for survival of their species

Please read Inferno I beg you lmao

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Wrong humans started the war with mutants not the other way around. Mutants were not the ones hunting down the humans.
    Pretty sure Shaw was part of the ones who made sentinels

And Sinister and Cassandra Nova struck down mutants(and other humans w/ sinister) for other reasons than revenger or defense

I agree, humans attacked first.Not all of them though, you acting like all mutants were peaceful at first as if Apocalypse and Sinister don't exist

X-men weren't the only or first mutants to exist

They don't need weapons, they are the weapons
    Okay, senator Kelly.

Astonishing Member

You do know that the humans get wiped out by the mutants in the future which is why Orchis was formed.Both are fighting for survival of their species

I’m pretty sure Karima is fighting for the survival of Machinekind, not Mankind.

If the QC offered her and hers an out (within the bounds of Trask’s incredibly crappy coding and Kang’s various safeguards) they’d probably be convinced to leave the humans swinging in the wind

Yep because humans started a war to wipe out mutants glad we are on the sane page. I am sorry but ssj you try to genocide me a thousand times and I forgive you the thousand and one time I might genocide you back... Just saying. The humans start the fight the mutants finished it. They are willing to make friends with whomever wild and if orchis decides today that they are turning a new leaf mutant kind though reluctant would accept and befriend them. Guess what it would take from the mutants to satisfy orchis... Mutant genocide. The two are not equal or the same