Page 114 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1731
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Ikaris killed someone.
    Not really. LMAO.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    Dunno why people think this event was mandated when Gillen's Eternals run was clearly signposting towards something like this from the start.

The only real oddity you could argue is the X-men, but you can chalk that up to Gillen writing an X-book right now.
    My understanding from Gillen's interviews is that the editorially mandated thing here is actually the Avengers, as he originally had planned a smaller Eternals/Mutants war in Immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Not really. LMAO.
    Well thats true. Mutants can return anytime. without killing Humans.

Well thats true. Mutants can return anytime. without killing Humans.
    ooh i was coming to ask if it was a mutant. Well i guess the event is over now, from the scene posted here of Jean asking for help and ikarus saying "only if she doesn't kill eternals" but him maybe not offering the same Jean should be shutting this down next issue. YAY books back to normal beginning first week of sept. lol. i kid i kid.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I would love to humankind to know this

"Yes mutant cheated death, but they arent killing humans in the process like the eternals oopsie"

I would love to humankind to know this

"Yes mutant cheated death, but they arent killing humans in the process like the eternals oopsie"
    Yeah I think this is going to be a big part of the judgment.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Question is who gets the blame: the people killing the Eternals, or the Eternals for the way the resurrection works. Because Eternals can't control the resurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Question is who gets the blame: the people killing the Eternals, or the Eternals for the way the resurrection works. Because Eternals can't control the resurrection.
    Which is why they are fleshing out the future mutant murder victims, uh, i mean sacrafices for eternal life. But the answer would be those who want to blame mutants will and those who don't won't and there may be some good arguments in between or a complete explosion of logic.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

you have a race that discover a method to return they fallen one without killing anyone on the process

And you have a race that knows what happens when one of them die and choose to be quiet.

In fact both things were wrong but! Mutants didnt kill anyone to get his fallen ones back. Thats a huge difference.

The Quiet Council can capitalize the resurrection thingie. But the Eternals needs to explain why they need a human to die to come back.

The Eternals obviously.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Can someone explain to me or direct me where I can find the "history of X-Men/Mutants with the Eternals". I'm a long time reader but don't recall much interaction. What happened during the Fraction era?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Man I know the mutants come back (for now) basically instantly. But I hattttte seeing any of them die, even the ones I don’t even fancy. I think I stared at that page for a solid minute.

The Quiet Council can capitalize the resurrection thingie. But the Eternals needs to explain why they need a human to die to come back.
    Because the Celestials chose to do it that way. The Eternals don't control the resurrection protocol, the Machine does, and they have failed to stop the Machine doing it... that was what the previous arc was about. Phastos discovered that a human died when an Eternal resurrected, and tried to destroy that part of the machine, and he failed, and he almost provokes the end of the world while trying...

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    My understanding from Gillen's interviews is that the editorially mandated thing here is actually the Avengers, as he originally had planned a smaller Eternals/Mutants war in Immortal.
    I believe it – the Avengers were barely in this last issue anyway.

The Celestials, since they were the ones who made things this way.