Page 97 of 116 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1731

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Probably because the Eternals have not designated themselves in charge of the Solar System or the dominant species of the planet
    Agreed With this.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Probably because the Eternals have not designated themselves in charge of the Solar System or the dominant species of the planet
    Nah, they're just a nearly ageless race of Strong AF Durable AF Sexy AF secretly living among humans. Who have been conflated with (more than a couple) different cultures Gods sooooo much their named after each other.
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Nah, they're just a nearly ageless race of Strong AF Durable AF Sexy AF secretly living among humans. Who have been conflated with (more than a couple) different cultures Gods sooooo much their named after each other.
    Yet cant get the general public to give a f*ck about them in any capacity. Hopefully this event gets them some fans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yet cant get the general public to give a f*ck about them in any capacity. Hopefully this event gets them some fans.
    As antagonists to the XMen and mutants in general I can see them getting fans.

I think we will see Judgement Day on the screen. Arishem promises it at the end of the Eternals movie. This is the first time any Eternal aside from Thanks participated in any major eventz

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post

I think we will see Judgement Day on the screen. Arishem promises it at the end of the Eternals movie. This is the first time any Eternal aside from Thanks participated in any major eventz
    Sersi was in that one event the one where Fabian Cortez kidnaps Luna Maximoff

Exodus is so badass in that lol
    GrindrStone(D)

If the movie wouldn't have been hot garbage, that probably would be different now.

Sersi was in that one event the one where Fabian Cortez kidnaps Luna Maximoff

Exodus is so badass in that lol
    Also in Operation Galactic Storm

I've just remembered that Jean and Cyclops blew off a hand of a Celestial in the past. Not worried about the mutants at all!

feeKgwgsSaGKAjaDSfgyCw.jpg

661172-celestial_4.jpg

Echo should just let Jean and Rachel wield the Phoenix Force for a hot moment,...Boom! Bang! Next event.
    Last edited by Exodus; 07-05-2022 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I've just remembered that Jean and Cyclops blew off a hand of a Celestial in the past. Not worried about the mutants at all!

661172-celestial_4.jpg

Echo should just let Jean and Rachel wield the Phoenix Force for a hot moment,...Boom! Bang! Next event.
    Husband wife and side spirit combo attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post

661172-celestial_4.jpg

Don’t forget Mags solo’d a proginetor (sp?) like 2 weeks ago lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

I'm just over here thinking about how if Bobby is going to be involved in some big battles with Eternals or Celestials as part of the main X-Men team, well, gee, that nifty little 'freeze reality' trick he just discovered in his Iceman Infinity mini last month sure would come in handy there....

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I'm just over here thinking about how if Bobby is going to be involved in some big battles with Eternals or Celestials as part of the main X-Men team, well, gee, that nifty little 'freeze reality' trick he just discovered in his Iceman Infinity mini last month sure would come in handy there....
    Likely that ability will be forgotten for a while! Cant have bobby ending the event before it begins lol. But knowing bobby and how he loves to talk he will be saying freeze of space and time very soon.

Astonishing Member

Likely that ability will be forgotten for a while! Cant have bobby ending the event before it begins lol. But knowing bobby and how he loves to talk he will be saying freeze of space and time very soon.
    Scott, extremely frustrated because Bobby has kept cracking jokes about freezing reality the whole time they've been fighting a squad of Eternals and he's yet to actually DO it: Bobby! Are you going to just keep making puns about being able to do that now or are you actually going to USE that ability?

Bobby, open-mouthed because his dumb ass has completely overlooked the fact that its not 'make jokes about it OR do the thing' and he actually can.....multitask: Oh, right. My bad. I'll get right on that, boss man.

Huh I dont see how they DON't know about their ressy protocols. I think Iron Man has seen Ikaris die at least twice in the 616, Im preeeeeety sure it was Iron Man who found all the eternals dead (last appearance before Gillen wrote them)f and we all know how big a Gossip Queen Tony Stark is.
    I don't see how Eternals showing no signs of aging has anything to do with their ressy protocol. There are mutants who also don't seemingly age. I've read or tried to read (Gaimans Eternals is a snoozefest) and the origin of their longevity/ressy is never really brought up among other heroes,
    yeah none of the res rules work as 'suprise' someone needs to (in universe) count ever death of the avengers that came back
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Worked wonders for inhumans!