Page 7 of 116 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    More info released by Marvel.

“The Avengers are done with secrets and demand the Eternals explain themselves! But the Eternals have other plans, as Ajak has made contact with her Celestial god! But will she receive the answers she’s been searching for?”

Wonder if the Avengers found out about the Eternals resurrection process and if so, wonder do the xmen get involved because their secret is revealed as well

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...day-approaches
    Nah, I think the Avergers are pissed because the Eternals didn't tell anybody that Thanos was on Earth and in control of most Eternals...

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Nah, I think the Avergers are pissed because the Eternals didn't tell anybody that Thanos was on Earth and in control of most Eternals...
    Yeah after reading the latest Eternals issue i can totally see this being the case
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I really hope that they won't all be involved because the line will literally be a month or two into the Destiny of X storylines. There's nothing that ruins a "fresh start" more than forced crossovers.

It should really be a rule that books can't be part of crossovers until they've gotten at least one full arc/ trade out of the way.
    I could see the X-Office doing the same thing again to peripherally involve themselves in the crossover. Oops the Celestials resurrected all the zombies on Genosha, have to fight them, end of crossover with X-Men.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So the Eternals will not be upgraded to be more like their movie counterparts? They seems a bit weird, as the people who did like that movie, will expect to see them when they buy the series.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    So the Eternals will not be upgraded to be more like their movie counterparts? They seems a bit weird, as the people who did like that movie, will expect to see them when they buy the series.
    Well , Sprite is now a young girl , Ajak a woman and Makkari a deaf woman, so there is improvement

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    They are very different things and should stay that way

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I could see the X-Office doing the same thing again to peripherally involve themselves in the crossover. Oops the Celestials resurrected all the zombies on Genosha, have to fight them, end of crossover with X-Men.
    I think that Sinister hacked a Celestial and that is enough to piss off the most radicals Eternals

Astonishing Member

The Eternals are also old enough that Selene and some of the Arakkii are on their grudging list

More seriously, the Celestian Priests will probably have the main Eternals attack Avengers Mountain while Makkari etc go after Bar Sinister

Or Thanos finds out that the Resurrection Protocols almost accidentally’d Death

Amazing Member

I love the Eternals movie. So these are different ones? Then it’s a hard pass for me.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    The Eternals are also old enough that Selene and some of the Arakkii are on their grudging list

More seriously, the Celestian Priests will probably have the main Eternals attack Avengers Mountain while Makkari etc go after Bar Sinister

Or Thanos finds out that the Resurrection Protocols almost accidentally’d Death
    Kind of remind me that
    A)Apocalypse and externals were strongly tied to Celestials, for long-time poccy was the only non-eternal user of Celestial tech
    B)You could be on point on the Eternals having if not a grudge a past with some of the long lived mutants, seriously
    C) the eternals resurrection Rhodes Rhodes similar to mutants protocols. One wonder....where the souls fuel necessary come from ? (Well for me the answer is easy, they simply displace newborn clones soul when they "implant" themselves) Will be interesting see the Eternals reactions
    D) is about fucking times the Eternals play more active role in MU, considering how tied to the effin origin of MU, that despite ALL retcons and whatever, stuck. Is always about Celestials and their experimenting(now seem to be accidental, but considering it was the god of lies who told us that..perhaps he did not said all the truth, like when he ever did??)

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    You mean the whole thing with "all life on Earth, particularly superhuman life, was spawned from a sick and dying Celestial's emissions"? Nihilistic as f*** creation myth there. That said, in light of the Celestials being responsible, in a roundabout way, for the existence of mutants on Earth and the potential for nonmutant humans to nonetheless develop superpowers if exposed to an external catalyst . . .
    Wait a minute, the “emissions,” the ejaculate of a dying Celestial created the MU’s Earth? LMFAO!!! I’m not sure what I think of that, but it’s pretty hysterical.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    Wait a minute, the “emissions,” the ejaculate of a dying Celestial created the MU’s Earth? LMFAO!!! I’m not sure what I think of that, but it’s pretty hysterical.
    Good one, but I was referring more to the Celestial equivalent of spit and puke and phlegm.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

With the exception of Jean Grey's history, 99.9% of retcons never mesh well with established continuity or make sense.
    Last edited by Micabe; 01-19-2022 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    With the exception of Jean Grey's history, 99.9% of retcons never mesh well with established continuity or make sense.
    They really don’t. I agree with you on this 110%. Retcons stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Good one, but I was referring more to the Celestial equivalent of spit and puke and phlegm.
    Yep.

On a completely unrelated note, I am not a fan of Jason Aaron's writing.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Yep.

On a completely unrelated note, I am not a fan of Jason Aaron's writing.
    Geez... What title and issue is this frame from?