Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default She-Hulk #6 (Krakoa news)

So, I know She-Hulk is not a mutant comic but I thought this might interest people. It seems that She-Hulk and her law firm are going to manage all legal matters between Krakoa and the United States and maybe future plots can come from there, I think it's a very cute idea.

The book in general is really cute and fun. I'm loving the romance between Jen and Jack of Hearts.

But yeah, I hope this actually develops into something. I don't think Shulkie will have a big impact in Krakoan books, but maybe we see stuff from her end.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    The book in general is really cute and fun. I'm loving the romance between Jen and Jack of Hearts.

But yeah, I hope this actually develops into something. I don't think Shulkie will have a big impact in Krakoan books, but maybe we see stuff from her end.
    Yeah, it's probably nothing more thant to have guest mutants as "the client of the day", but it can be interesting.

Astonishing Member

Hold on. Wait. They didn’t already have this set up?

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    Hold on. Wait. They didn’t already have this set up?
    I imagine they would work through Hellfire and X-Corp lawyers so far, but that's not a long-term solution.

But I love the implication that it wasn't until Scott saw that he couldn't renew his driver's license and made a formal complaint to the Council that no one there was dealing with it.

Scott just loves bureaucracy.

I mean it's a nice tie-in I guess? But it's not like they really neeeeeeeded She-Hulk for this.

Doesn't Emma alone own like a whole law firm? Not counting the other mutant wallet heavy weights like Warren and Monet (if her being ultra rich is still a thing) and Xavier?

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Kurt seems to be the only council member that tries to do anything about the everyday issues on Krakoa. Everyone else is either busy off the island, ignoring the smaller issues to focus on their grand ambitions or backstabbing each other (colossus is an exception, until he’s not so possessed).

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Evangeline Whedon will be pissed, but Jen is way more fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I mean it's a nice tie-in I guess? But it's not like they really neeeeeeeded She-Hulk for this.

Doesn't Emma alone own like a whole law firm? Not counting the other mutant wallet heavy weights like Warren and Monet (if her being ultra rich is still a thing) and Xavier?

Emma is ready for any and everything...
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    So, I know She-Hulk is not a mutant comic but I thought this might interest people. It seems that She-Hulk and her law firm are going to manage all legal matters between Krakoa and the United States and maybe future plots can come from there, I think it's a very cute idea.

Did Scott spend much time in Connecticut before Krakoa? Does Scott even drive????

Super cute, thanks for sharing. There's many different aspects to law so Jennifer taking on the role of liaison between Krakoa and the US sounds great.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Thanks for remembering her you'd think a mutant lawyer with the power to transform into a Dragon would get more play, but alas!

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Did Scott spend much time in Connecticut before Krakoa? Does Scott even drive????
    North Salem, where the X-Mansion is, it's right next to Connecticut, it's part of the New York-Connecticut border. It must be because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I wish she could be part of it though. She would be fun in a SheHulk book !

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

This sounds like the perfect job for Jen. I think the last isue I got was 4 but will have to catch up on this now. Though it will be a bit as I spent my comic savings on two hardcovers and one of them was super expensive.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/