Page 104 of 116 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1731
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Yep, but the Eternals wouldn't know that, so they would keep trying in every timeline, and since Sinister wouldn't know what killed him, he wouldn't know how to stop the bomb, so we would have groundhog loop until Sinister decided to leave the island...
    It depends if the bomb blast is localised or perpetuates itself as it encounters more matter. If it is isolated to only one universe,if the universe resets instantaneously that would mean while matter is being destroyed in this one it is created in another..Initially I thought no universe is connected ,but in Inferno I think Moira in life 10 had a partially burnt notebook from life 3. So assuming they are. if we had just one living Moira at a time like in HoX-Pox you could suppose the window to traverse through a chain reaction to the next universe is too small. With Sinister having numerous Moiras at different stages of development,I'm not so certain ..this is fiction likely with no precedent, but who is to say the bomb blast won't set off a matter collapse via other Moiras into the other universes?.. Maybe it was stopped by some multiversal entity

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Well the antimatter bomb never would have worked in the first place, though none of the characters would have known that, or why.

But as long as Sinister's got Moira clones hidden somewhere on the island, destroying the whole island would have killed the clones, automatically resetting the timeline to one of the previous 'save states' he created by activating the clones' mutations at different points in the timeline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Ahh good point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    Yep, but the Eternals wouldn't know that, so they would keep trying in every timeline, and since Sinister wouldn't know what killed him, he wouldn't know how to stop the bomb, so we would have groundhog loop until Sinister decided to leave the island...
    Can someone please bring me up to date and tell me what title and issue of the Judgement Day arc you all are talking about? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Can someone please bring me up to date and tell me what title and issue of the Judgement Day arc you all are talking about? Thanks
    A.X.E.: Eve of Judgment #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    A.X.E. - Eve of Judgment #1. Druig attempts to send an anti-matter bomb to Krakoa.

So excited for tomorrow!

Judging by the list of eternals characters on the splash page, there sure are a lot more of them than I thought. I need a handbook, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Judging by the list of eternals characters on the splash page, there sure are a lot more of them than I thought. I need a handbook, or something.
    An A.X.E. Judgement Day handbook would've been good, especially for the Eternals' characters.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 07-19-2022 at 09:33 PM.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by Jv565 View Post
    So excited for tomorrow!
    I’m in Europe right now so already downloaded it and read it. Will post a review in a bit, but it was badass. Defied expectations in a good way.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I’m in Europe right now so already downloaded it and read it. Will post a review in a bit, but it was badass. Defied expectations in a good way.
    This sounds promising
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    This sounds promising
    Review with spoilers thread up now. I’m sure this one will close soon.

Review with spoilers thread up now. I’m sure this one will close soon.
    Wow they took that down quick lol, can you please pm it to me.

Wow they took that down quick lol, can you please pm it to me.
    Got you. And will repost it at the right time on here too. Wasn’t aware of the 9:30am EST rule for review/spoiler threads on day of release. My bad.

Very ready for the spoiler thread to open cause I have STRONG feelings about what went down. Imma reserve judgement for when Ewing’s tie-ins come out cause i been said I’d be ready to fight if this event mess with Red too much.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    An A.X.E. Judgement Day handbook would've been good, especially for the Eternals' characters.

Got you. And will repost it at the right time on here too. Wasn’t aware of the 9:30am EST rule for review/spoiler threads on day of release. My bad.
    You can post it at 9am EST so you're good to go, friend. It's 9:12 here.

spoilers:
    I'm very happy for you.
    end of spoilers
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!