Page 12 of 116 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

I will add though the "The Mutants." Feels very "you people." like why specifically "The mutants" rather than "we missed some. mutants" it actually does make druig sound hateful. But then i kind of imagine mothers against everything pearl clutching over the idea of mutants being connected to something called deviants or actually being deviants like how many are really going to do the research. Just seems a weird or deliberate choice.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I hope you’re wrong. Eternals was pretty weak. Unfortunately you have a solid theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    So Mutants are Deviants. That might be a little simple but the literal wording and meaning together just sounds weird to me. I mean i get it's not the intent, you know what nevermind.
    I'm pretty sure Earth X specifically linked the Deviants to the Mutants and this is where Loeb got the idea of Logan and Creed being "dog people"

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I hope you’re wrong. Eternals was pretty weak. Unfortunately you have a solid theory.
    It will be something like:

Deviants evolved to be humanoid (like the film) then there was some hanky panky with the early humans and now their offspring have Deviant AKA Mutant genes that give them different power sets - just like in the movie with the main Deviant baddie.

i'm not making a judgement (pun intended) This looks to be the eternals coming in and telling "the mutants" or someone that they are deviants. Now this is were the saddling begin are we talking film or are we talking earth x because either way in 2022 what the objective information is is marvel is labeling mutants as deviants. That is how they are choosing to market them depending on what exactly is being talked about. Which imo can be quite interesting. The definition of deviant or deviant behavior alone so i guess i'm kind of just speculating on the why for.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Feels a little too Inhumans vs. X-Men 2.0 to me already...I don't care about the Avengers or the Eternals in my x-books...

...I think Inhumans and Eternals are just such a derivative section of the Marvel universe, I do not really care about. Now with the X-Men basically have become the Inhumans during the Krakoa era, do we have to pit those characters really against each other? Maybe Eternals can just go away and be forgotten...

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Feels a little too Inhumans vs. X-Men 2.0 to me already...I don't care about the Avengers or the Eternals in my x-books...

...I think Inhumans and Eternals are just such a derivative section of the Marvel universe, I do not really care about. Now with the X-Men basically have become the Inhumans during the Krakoa era, do we have to pit those characters really against each other? Maybe Eternals can just go away and be forgotten...
    It does give me pause on Immortal Xmen just because it makes me wonder if the interest is in the xmen and expanding where they are or using the council to set up what one wants to happen. So it will definitely be one to watch to see how organic the stories come off which wasn't a thought of mine before but obviously this seems to be to make something happen.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I don't know quite how to feel about the concept of the story, but the online reactions for the following months will be hilarious for sure.
    To be honest, I an old concept, or better was a quite old theory(at least as old as newsgroups) runni g amongst fandoms about Mutants being descended from Deviants, pointing out how mutants are never quite exactly the same as each other or as their parents, and that Apocalypse is eerie similar to Kro powerwise and appearence(except color scheme)
    Is a theory that could and go in years, popping out once awhile. Sometimes it got subtly hinted in comics or sometimes quite overt said in AU as Earth-X.

Astonishing Member

People taking a quote by Druig at face value is beyond hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    It will be something like:

Deviants evolved to be humanoid (like the film) then there was some hanky panky with the early humans and now their offspring have Deviant AKA Mutant genes that give them different power sets - just like in the movie with the main Deviant baddie.
    So pretty much the implied same origin as regular MU...except were not just the Deviants. We got Deviants, gods, Eternals, rebels/non attilanites Inhumans, Aliens, Demons,other dimensional things, and occasionally elves with guns. Oddly enough not the throbbing giant sized man-thing. He, dislike swamp thing, is kind of caste guy.
    Earth is the ThoT of multiverse apparently...or perhaps Milf?

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    People taking a quote by Druig at face value is beyond hilarious.
    L
    Ah yeah, is kind of like trusting Loki or Mephisto, even when and if they have best intentions to lie is their inherent nature. Albeit all three of them rathe rehang blatantly lie prefer warp truth a little bit.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    L
    Ah yeah, is kind of like trusting Loki or Mephisto, even when and if they have best intentions to lie is their inherent nature. Albeit all three of them rathe rehang blatantly lie prefer warp truth a little bit.
    Druig is literally programmed to be a lying liar who lies

Since there’s no way he could know that the Mutants nearly accidentally’d Death, it’s probably a pitch to bring more Eternals into service of Thanos with a light bout of genocide, if not Thanos himself (to distract him from noticing his parents are immortal so longing as Earth is intact)

Here comes Marvel with this crap again. I'm already as angry at these Eternals as I am at the Avengers and Inhumans. Why can't mutants be left alone?

And another era of "these toxic x-fans" begins, because fans not openly liking these plots is a sin and a personal attack.

Quote Originally Posted by eliasmachado View Post
    Here comes Marvel with this crap again. I'm already as angry at these Eternals as I am at the Avengers and Inhumans. Why can't mutants be left alone?

And another era of "these toxic x-fans" begins, because fans not openly liking these plots is a sin and a personal attack.
    I'm an Avengers and Inhumans fan, and I hate these plots.

It's more about just what the character said, for me it also adds with gilliens interviews themselves and i'm not really interested in a sleeper agent turning the council out to make it "The same" as other groups, or an in way to make what shouldn't be wrong seem that way to "level the playing field"

Objective facts of immortal xmen gillien said he won't really be focusing on storm/Kate which we know are the more compassionate members of the council so is this going to be a point where we so villain up the council, i mean colossus is brainwashed, magneto a holocause survivor gone, that's it's just going to be a room full of white people destroying things. I mean others have made that point but especially giving the cast of eternals has not been the most diverse at all and i have caught up on gillien's eternals i can see there trying to add validation to that through the backdoor here
    if that is what it is be real cause that doesn't sound like a book i want to follow at all. I'm not interested in a fleshing out of the villains of the council just to add villainy to it all.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

The "QC are bad" ship has long since sailed. Krakoa's government is corrupt, that was pretty much the tagline for Inferno.