Page 10 of 116 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    More likely it is the resurrection tech revealed to the world.
    I can see that too but I need that destroyed lol!
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

We've seen how this plays out.

Unless Marvel wants the eternals to join inhumans on the scrap heap of history, this will be limited to the evil Eternals targeting Krakoa, with good eternals like Sersi and whoever the others are supporting Mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post

Unless Marvel wants the eternals to join inhumans on the scrap heap of history, this will be limited to the evil Eternals targeting Krakoa, with good eternals like Sersi and whoever the others are supporting Mutants.
    What about the Avengers?

I have absolutely nothing to base this on but I'm making a statement! It's Bobby's time all his power flexing he's gonna go against the Eternals & Avengers take em out & become an Ice God!

How are the mutants not going to set up their own island if other people are always looking for new excuses to exterminate them?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    How are the mutants not going to set up their own island if other people are always looking for new excuses to exterminate them?
    I honestly don't understand this question, it's worded very strangely and doesn't seem to have anything to do with what we were talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    This won't end well for the eternals smh, it was nice knowing them they should say hi to crystal in non existence for me.

I will say this is random if you done had millions of years of just watching now all of a sudden mutants are a problem. Like please go sit yo old asses down somewhere Eternals

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post

… have any of you who are doing the goddamn circlejerk (again, I might add) even read the comics?

Sersi/Thena/Sprite/Ikaris/kingo and Forgotten one are in exile, Druig helped Thanos assume control of the 50 or so Eternals left on Earth; and Makkari and Ajak have just duped the hero eternals into launching an all out assault on Avengers mountain after claiming the key to defeating Thanos and overcoming their programming is contained in the progenitor

I honestly don't understand this question, it's worded very strangely and doesn't seem to have anything to do with what we were talking about.
    The mutants have had to create Krakoa because the rest of the species always want to exterminate them. Humans, robots, vampires, inhumans, eternals. I guess the Atlanteans are ok.

The mutants have had to create Krakoa because the rest of the species always want to exterminate them. Humans, robots, vampires, inhumans, eternals. I guess the Atlanteans are ok.
    Okay? What does that have to do with what we were talking about?

Okay? What does that have to do with what we were talking about?
    Sorry, I thought that this thread was about an event with a Krakoa vs Eternal war, if something positive about Krakoa annoys you it's not my problem

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    InterestingÂ… I wonder which X-men will be involved? Since Gillen is involved clearly the Quiet Council will play a role. Wondering about DugganÂ’s X-men team, EwingÂ’s X-men, X-Force, the Marauders, etc. though.
    Hopefully not Ewing's X-Men... Crossovers turn to hurt his sales and more than most even though he handles it more expertly than most. Don't know why... But even he has seen that it was a factor for why sword was short lived.

It's a Gillen event so likely duggan's X-Men and the quiet council but from a plot point of view the regent/voice of sol is gonna have to play a bigger role in this event which would involve Ewing's X-Men.

Sorry, I thought that this thread was about an event with a Krakoa vs Eternal war, if something positive about Krakoa annoys you it's not my problem
    What does that have to do with a Krakoa vs Eternal war?

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I will say this is random if you done had millions of years of just watching now all of a sudden mutants are a problem. Like please go sit yo old asses down somewhere Eternals
    Ikr... They are reaching too far, I mean where are the "so so and so should humble themselves" squad their services are needed. Lol.

But real talk as they started getting people to look in their direction they are going to touch the mutants something that doesn't bode well for you if you aren't avengers.