Hahahahaha!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Worked wonders for inhumans!
    Hiper combo k.o Fatality. But true.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Worked wonders for inhumans!
    You know I tried to get into the Inhumans when they got their push (pre IvX) but I just thought that the story Soule was telling was boring. Then IvX was just so completely one sided that it just made the Inhumans look just so bad and so stupid that Marvel crashed their own vehicle.

With Eternals I think Gillen has done a fantastic job on their book so I’m invested in the Eternals story currently. We’ll see how he does with the event but so far everything I’ve seen and read has me very excited for this. I think Gillen has the talent to pull off an event book that people will genuinely enjoy.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I’m invested in them but more as villains for this event.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Fantastic Member Ulysian_Thracs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    You know I tried to get into the Inhumans when they got their push (pre IvX) but I just thought that the story Soule was telling was boring. Then IvX was just so completely one sided that it just made the Inhumans look just so bad and so stupid that Marvel crashed their own vehicle.

With Eternals I think Gillen has done a fantastic job on their book so I’m invested in the Eternals story currently. We’ll see how he does with the event but so far everything I’ve seen and read has me very excited for this. I think Gillen has the talent to pull off an event book that people will genuinely enjoy.
    I hope you're right about Gillen in Judgement Day and he learned from the past mistakes. To me, XvI started off good with this existential threat to mutants and then petered off into absurdity. These crossovers are supposed to be epic, but when they clearly make the contest one-sided (especially when they take the time to build up the threat like they've done here) no one looks good in the story.
    I'm not totally useless. I can always be used as a bad example...

Mighty Member

Well now it's the opposite in that it seems its going to be one sided in favor of mutants. I don't think in IVX it was stated by the author that one side was the black hatted villains of the story, though some clearly pegged the Inhumans as such. In this case the author himself has openly identified the Eternals as the villains of the story, so I expect this event to be very one sided in the X-men's favor.

I gotta agree with you. I think Gillen has done a tremendous job with his Eternals run. It's been consistently my favorite Marvel comics for months.

Also important to note that IvX was after Marvel Studios had dropped the Inhumans movie and the Inhumans push was dying

Judgment Day Panel is Saturday, July 23 at San Diego Comic Con. I'll be at Comic Con and will post any good X-Men information here on the board. I got y'all!

MARVEL COMICS: JUDGMENT DAY
    1:45PM – 2:45PM | Room: 6A
    Nick Lowe (Executive Editor) and C.B. Cebulski (Editor in Chief) prepare to pass judgment on their fellow panelists, including Adam Kubert (Wolverine), David Pepose (Fantastic Four) and other Mighty Marvel guests! With the Eve of Judgment already behind us, join this can’t-miss discussion about what trials and tribulations are just around the corner for the Avengers, X-Men, Eternals, and the rest of the Marvel Universe
    Mutant and Proud!

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    What if... These people are mutant/eternal hybrids?

Given the current state of marvel i really do have to wonder if one of the perhaps potential other six is a black man. I mean it kind of really just adds to what some say as the war on black men marvel got going on. And im not generally one to subscribe to that, but patterns.

I think miles is the only one doing something right now, and synch, oh and falcon but other than that i can't really think of any marvel are pushing in anything not on the x-line. Tosin maybe? Luke cage was suppose to have something coming out.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Judgment Day Panel is Saturday, July 23 at San Diego Comic Con. I'll be at Comic Con and will post any good X-Men information here on the board. I got y'all!

MARVEL COMICS: JUDGMENT DAY
    1:45PM – 2:45PM | Room: 6A
    Nick Lowe (Executive Editor) and C.B. Cebulski (Editor in Chief) prepare to pass judgment on their fellow panelists, including Adam Kubert (Wolverine), David Pepose (Fantastic Four) and other Mighty Marvel guests! With the Eve of Judgment already behind us, join this can’t-miss discussion about what trials and tribulations are just around the corner for the Avengers, X-Men, Eternals, and the rest of the Marvel Universe
    Bless you, GeneTitan. Thank you!

Hmmm.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Incredible Member

the celestials are going to be judging earth in the previews, maybe these are the of selection of humans they have chosen to judge the human race on, instead of just the super heroes

Ironic, considering normal people are usually portrayed as trash in the MU...