Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

I hope they dont try to make the Eternals the new Inhumans

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hope they dont try to make the Eternals the new Inhumans
    The Eternals didn’t get adapted by the Scott Buick

Besides, there whole thing is that there’s only a hundred of them (and the attempt to circumvent that created Thanos) so a replacement origin for superpowers the Eternals are not

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    A.E.X.? Hmm . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Everyone's getting the Juggernaut powers, aren't they?

>_>

Definitely can understand the xmens involvement in this event now…you have these two mutants killing a celestial, sinister mutilating another one and now the avengers are living in one. I can def see why the celestials are coming down for judgment

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Definitely can understand the xmens involvement in this event now…you have these two mutants killing a celestial, sinister mutilating another one and now the avengers are living in one. I can def see why the celestials are coming down for judgment

The Celestials don't seem to care that much: They didn't like Tiamut very much, and they were the ones who gave the Primogenitor's body to the Avengers. They wanted his body to stay on Earth, since the Primogenitor is the ancestor of all lifeforms on Earth, and they think of the Avengers as taking care of their brother's corpse so it isn't looted.

Some Eternals, on the other hand, are pissed.
    Last edited by Habis; 12-27-2021 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    The Celestials don't seem to care that much: They didn't like Tiamut very much, and they were the ones who gave the Primogenitor's body to the Avengers. They wanted his body to stay on Earth, since the Primogenitor is the ancestors of all lifeforms on Earth, and they think of the Avengers as taking care of their brother's corpse so it isn't looted.

Definitely can see some of the Eternals delivering “vengeance” or some sort of “retribution” upon the avengers and xmen due to them believing they defiled their gods and basically f’ed them over

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Yeah, I'm worried about Aaron's possible involvement. But if Gillen is steering the ship, I'm somewhat excited.
    Duggan can be hit or miss for me. Hopefully we get the one who wrote Planet Size X-men and not X-men Green or the last few issues of X-men.
    Co-signed

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    The Celestials don't seem to care that much: They didn't like Tiamut very much, and they were the ones who gave the Primogenitor's body to the Avengers. They wanted his body to stay on Earth, since the Primogenitor is the ancestors of all lifeforms on Earth, and they think of the Avengers as taking care of their brother's corpse so it isn't looted.

Future solicits say that Avengers mountain may be in ruins

"Doctor Doom and his Multiversal Masters of Evil have come hunting Deathloks. And now there’s only one Deathlok left, trapped inside the rubble of a besieged Avengers Mountain. Just in time for a new group of Avengers to rise from the ruins, with new members and at least one Avenger having been wildly transformed. And just who is the cosmic general who commands the Deathloks, the mysterious Avenger Prime?"

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    A.E.X.? Hmm . . .
    Wouldn’t this be better as A.X.E. ?
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

I wonder which X-men characters and books will be involved.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

ehhh this sounds like avx so I think imma pass
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 12-27-2021 at 08:10 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

I wonder if part of the X-Men and Eternals crossover will be about the fact that mutants' manner of resurrection basically mimics and IMPROVES upon the Eternals' manner of resurrection. For anyone reading the Eternals, you know how they fairly recently split into factions as a society over the revelation about the 'down-side' to their resurrection process.....and then what if they find out about the mutant resurrection protocols and the Waiting Room and the fact that mutants basically resurrect in the same manner as they do but without that particular down-side happening each time they do?

Basically, I just mean how Ikaris, Sersi, Phastos and the others went to the Deviants to try and learn how to change because they couldn't continue to be so reckless about dying now that they knew the cost.....what if upon discovering mutants have cracked resurrection without that cost, the Eternals want the secret to HOW they manage that so that they can apply it to their own resurrection process?

THAT could potentially be really interesting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I wonder which X-men characters and books will be involved.
    It's hard to say but by the looks of it, only flagship books will be involved. So only X-Men not Krakoa.

Well I would think Immortal X-men would tie in, since both it and Eternals are written by Gillen. Would seem to make sense.