Page 4 of 116 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Wouldn’t this be better as A.X.E. ?
    On a different promo in a cbr article it is in the order of a x e. https://www.cbr.com/marvel-avengers-...22-war-teaser/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Wouldn’t this be better as A.X.E. ?
    Good one. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I wonder if part of the X-Men and Eternals crossover will be about the fact that mutants' manner of resurrection basically mimics and IMPROVES upon the Eternals' manner of resurrection. For anyone reading the Eternals, you know how they fairly recently split into factions as a society over the revelation about the 'down-side' to their resurrection process.....and then what if they find out about the mutant resurrection protocols and the Waiting Room and the fact that mutants basically resurrect in the same manner as they do but without that particular down-side happening each time they do?

Basically, I just mean how Ikaris, Sersi, Phastos and the others went to the Deviants to try and learn how to change because they couldn't continue to be so reckless about dying now that they knew the cost.....what if upon discovering mutants have cracked resurrection without that cost, the Eternals want the secret to HOW they manage that so that they can apply it to their own resurrection process?

THAT could potentially be really interesting.
    Yeah, that could work, but would the X-Men/mutants be willing to reveal the Krakoan Resurrection Protocols to the Eternals?

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    On a different promo in a cbr article it is in the order of a x e. https://www.cbr.com/marvel-avengers-...22-war-teaser/
    Thank you as well.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I wonder which X-men characters and books will be involved.
    If this x-over is going to be as worthless as the last couple, as few as possible.
    Last edited by rcaguy; 12-28-2021 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I wonder if part of the X-Men and Eternals crossover will be about the fact that mutants' manner of resurrection basically mimics and IMPROVES upon the Eternals' manner of resurrection. For anyone reading the Eternals, you know how they fairly recently split into factions as a society over the revelation about the 'down-side' to their resurrection process.....and then what if they find out about the mutant resurrection protocols and the Waiting Room and the fact that mutants basically resurrect in the same manner as they do but without that particular down-side happening each time they do?

Basically, I just mean how Ikaris, Sersi, Phastos and the others went to the Deviants to try and learn how to change because they couldn't continue to be so reckless about dying now that they knew the cost.....what if upon discovering mutants have cracked resurrection without that cost, the Eternals want the secret to HOW they manage that so that they can apply it to their own resurrection process?

THAT could potentially be really interesting.
    Having a portion of the event be focused on the discovery of mutant resurrection would explain Duggan’s role as he’s been building towards that in his X-Men run. If it was just Celestial stuff I think Gillen could steer this ship solo.

BANNED

I need some bold, brave Editor in Chief to outlaw time-travel stories.

It has become a reoccurring issue of people posting spoilers for issues the day before they come out. The rule is 9am EST ON WEDNESDAY. Next time no more warnings, just expect some time off from the site. Keep in the pm’s.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    It has become a reoccurring issue of people posting spoilers for issues the day before they come out. The rule is 9am EST ON WEDNESDAY. Next time no more warnings, just expect some time off from the site. Keep in the pm’s.
    Is this only for scans or does writing down the spoilers in a spoilers tag not allowed as well

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Is this only for scans or does writing down the spoilers in a spoilers tag not allowed as well
    Everything that isn’t officially released by Marvel is prohibited. So previews and solicits are fine but talking about anything that hasn’t been released is against the rules. This is for scans and writing about the issues.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Fantastic Member

dont see this doing that great probaly gillen as lead writer and schitti as lead artist. I like the eternals and gillens book is solid good story great art but there is no and i mean no buzz with these characters. and sales are mediocre to avergae at best.. The movie was ok and while not a big of disaster as people are saying but dont think we will ever see a sequel made Gotta figure this project has been in devlopemnt i at least 3 years well before the pandemic and marvel was hoping that there would be some super buzz still around the eternals which obvisouly there is not.

i figured they would hold a sequel to x-men vs avengers when eventually we get a an x-men vs avengers movie way way way way down the line

I’ll check it out, but have to say that after reading Timeless just now I’d much rather see an X-men versus Kang event or storyline. Perhaps in X-men Red written by Ewing? And, since both are time travelers who have crossed paths in the past, it would be interesting to see Kang test himself against Cable too. I’d totally be down for that, much more so than Avengers vs X-men vs Eternals honestly.

Extraordinary Member

I’ll check it out, but have to say that after reading Timeless just now I’d much rather see an X-men versus Kang event or storyline. Perhaps in X-men Red written by Ewing? And, since both are time travelers who have crossed paths in the past, it would be interesting to see Kang test himself against Cable too. I’d totally be down for that, much more so than Avengers vs X-men vs Eternals honestly.
    Wouldn't Kang just wipe the floor w/ them?

Maybe Kang Moira stuff though, Kang wants to control/conquer and here's someone who can and has taken everything from him

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Wouldn't Kang just wipe the floor w/ them?
    Would he? Guess that would be the fun in finding out. I mean, you’ve got a team comprised of alpha (Cable) and omega (Storm, Iceman) mutants; plus Cable has future knowledge of his own, albeit not as extensive as Kang’s across the broader multiverse. And he’s got futuristic weaponry of his own. Could be a fun battle.

If this is a big reckoning, I would like it more if all or most of the team books are present in this threat, i really dont just want it to be the NY team at all
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    If this is a big reckoning, I would like it more if all or most of the team books are present in this threat, i really dont just want it to be the NY team at all
    I’m on the fence here… on the one hand, I agree. Duggan’s NY X-men, Immortal X-men, Storm’s X-men Red team and X-Force should all be there for sure. Along with probably some others (New Mutants? The KoX?). But on the other hand, if it’s going to be $#!tty like AvX then I hope as few mutant books get dragged into it as possible.

BANNED

Well I would think Immortal X-men would tie in, since both it and Eternals are written by Gillen. Would seem to make sense.
    I guess it could also make sense if all the X-Men teams could involve. The next solicits might tell us more about this with Judgement Day. It would suck if only couple of x-titles are only involved though because there are only two writers that were solicited for FCBD.