Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Default Spider-Man: No Way Home has grossed more than $1 billion worldwide.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme...h=67ec8bd846d9

As of Friday, Spider-Man No Way Home's Box Office has passed $1 billion, with $406 million from the U.S. and $922 worldwide. Making it:

- Highest grossed movie in 2021.
    - First Movie to grossed more than 1 billion after the Pandemic.
    - First Marvel Movie to grossed more than 1 billion after the end of Infinity Saga.
    - Second Spider-man movie to grossed more than 1 billion after the Far From Home.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

EXCELLENT!

I am Majorly Happy to Hear this despite so much with the Pandemic trying to work against Movies, NwH defined the world and did what was now Nostalgic to Fans and Moviegoers in Passing 1 Billion and not being a Big Team Avengers movie either, that is Amazingly Impressive and I am Happy for Spider-Man and Longtime Fans of him, he has Historic Power that has captured the Minds of the World! =)

I will try to go for my 1st viewing Shortly now that the holidays are coming to a close.

I am Also Please as a Scarlet Witch Fan that I give Eternal Thanks to Spider Man: NwH for giving me this Video Below in My Life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY_pr_D0KWc
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Yeah Tom ain't going nowhere

Also isn't this the 5th movie Tom's been in that crossed a billion?That's wild

Ultimate Member

Considering the pandemic, and not opening in China either, that is tremendously impressive.

Astonishing Member

It was an incredible movie. Very deserved.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

Ultimate Member

Back a big dump truck full of money in front of Tom’s house.

well deserved
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy